Sunday, June 23, 2024

Joyful Flowers.

Yesterday I went out to get more face cream and wrinkle oil and I also got 4 bunches of flowers( it ended up costing 45$ but I have no problem spending $$$ on things that bring me joy and make my little heart happy, like flowers, bath-bombs, travel,concerts,etc. and you have to spend it on something,right, and not just leave it in your bank account accumulating until you die,all for nothing and never get to actually enjoy it) but I was able to make 3 bouquets out of it, for my mother( who I visit later today) and meinself. I got more sunflowers( to replace my others that died), carnations, peonies, and snapdragons. I'm really happy the way they turned out.

 While I was checking-out waiting in line a lady behind me also liked my dreads and asked me if I did them myself and when I said no she said It would so amazingif you did!  and an old cow in front of me also pushed my buggy rudely  backwards behind her so it rammed into me and gave me a dirty look( so I know it was on purpose) so then I "accidently" shoved it back into her as I advanced up into the line.I was extra pissed-off too because just before I was admiring her hair; a pretty creamy white, almost Platinum blonde and then she goes and does  a shitty thing like this.
Don't mess with me, lady.
F*ck around and find out.

My lower left back/ribs also hurts so much I wince whenever I even turn over in bed and it feels like I've been kicked in the ribs and my cough is back worse,too, and I wonder if maybe I even possibly aspire stomach acid with my acid reflux and it damages my lungs(or my lungs are just BBQ'd from smoking so much weed?HA!), or maybe I possibly even have lymphoma, which could also explain the cough, the fatigue, the pain, the itch, the edema, the night sweats,etc,too? It's like a detective trying to solve a mystery! Yesterday I also saw my first Monarch butterfly of the summer and we had a biiiig storm with torrential rain and the 17 YR old and his friends got rained out camping and had to come back early.

My hubby got a new dishwasher as well( without even checking with me first, so I hope it's NOT too complicated or one of those annoying  Smart appliances I won't be able to use) for 500$( which is much more than the 300$ he originally told me) and said nothing is plastic on it for the mice to be able to chew thru and it arrives Wednesday, so I gave the old one a kiss goodbye and thanked it for its years of service.I also always feel comforted and at peace when I hear people speaking Spanish as well, like whenever I'm in a Spanish speaking country and I'm constantly surrounded by it, making me wonder if I spoke it in a past life, and English is so weird too and I don't know how  they got words like German from Deutsch or Germany from Deutschland , or Greece from Hellenika, Finland from Suomi, or Croatia from Hvartska.

Yesterday I also think I saw the Grim Reaper  as well; I heard someone in the hallway and thought it was my hubby so I  asked him where was he going and it answered but I couldn't decipher it and I saw a bony white hand either reaching or pointing (out of a long black cloak with a long hanging sleeve )to where my hubby keeps his car keys and then it was gone.....so I hope it's NOT a forewarning or something that someone's going to be killed in a car accident, and was it what I thought it was ....or just a hallucination, or just one of the Shadow People again(I see every now and then), although they're not that clear but a hazy dark shadow-y figure that moves quickly and doesn't make any sound or speak,...I'm convinced as well that the kids purposely got so heavily into occult things like Harry Potter  and Satan's Day(Halloween) once they grew up and left home just to spite me, for not allowing them anything occult or ungodly when they were growing up.

I heard too that tickets for the redneck hockey finals cost thousands of $$$ but they couldn't even pay me that much to watch that crap, and just before the news came on last night they had this brutal and violent  redneck thing on called UFC too and it was just awful; guys in Boxer shorts just beating the shit out of eachother, and it's sad,too, because each one of them is somebody's son. The best thing to ever happen to me in my life was also getting Buddy and the worst thing will be the day he dies and I lose him.

Against the wind I'm still runnin' against the wind I'm older now but still runnin' against the wind Well I'm older now and still runnin' Against the wind.-Bob Seger

.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought For The Day.