Sunday, October 4, 2020

Gyros.

Yesterday my mother had my hubby pick up a bunch of food at Arby's and I'm generally not a "fan" since I don't like roast beef but I heard on the radio that they now have Greek gyros (and it was a good deal, too; 2 for 6$) so I decided to try that and boy, was I ever glad that I did! It was soooo good, and bigger than I thought it would be,too! I expected these tiny little things but it was a good size and delicious and just as good as the local donairs that cost 9$! Buddy loved it too and I gobbled it up so eagerly I even slopped tzatziki sauce on my shirt! It was funny,too, my uncultured hubby thought it was pronounced like it's spelled and called it gyros as in gyroscope when actually it's pronounced yero. All I could do was laugh and shake my head and imagine as he embarrassed himself at the order counter asking for it.HA! I would most definitely have it again, and yes, I am one of THOSE people that takes pictures of my food.

As I walk Buddy there's also this old lady with a walker that shuffles by every day and she must be senile or something because she never remembers us and always admires Buddy and every day asks his name and if she can pet him and every day I say yes and let her and it just seems to brighten her up and make her so happy and make her day and it's what Jewish people would refer to as a mitzvah, or a good deed, and she shuffles off thanking me beaming, and as I was out in the bakyard yesterday I also heard a girl yelling at I presume her BF yelling, Ryan! You're such an asshole! I can't be around you anymore! Stop yelling at me and calling me names! Can't you just be nice? How hard is that?  and it reminded me of my hubby and I was thinking inside my head Good for you! You GO, GIRL!  and Ryan, you're such an asshole! Stop treating your girl like that!

My hubby also decided to fix up ,spackle, and re-paint the smaller bathroom on the main floor( because it does really need it as it was all peeling and he even scraped away something that looked like black mould) and I just hope he doesn't take 9 months to get it done and restored back to normal like he did the hallway before as he took down the mirrors( I need to cut my hair and the 25 YR old needs to shave,etc) and the thing on the back of the toilet along the wall that holds all the toiletries and he threw alot of stuff out incl. most of my  stuff( without even checking with me first and just because something is expired doesn't mean it still isn't good; it's not like expired meat or milk; it still lasts beyond the expiry date) incl. the shaver attachment I need to shave my head( very  important and I can't do it without it!!) the stick to stop bleeding, my deoderant pussy powder, my yeast cooch cream, etc. and the 13 YR old is now 6 feet tall too, the same height as my hubby and the oldest( who is also about that height) will be furious as he wants to be the tallest( as well as the oldest) even though there's nothing anyone can do about it and it's beyond anyone's control and if he's this tall at 13 I wonder how tall he'll end up being full-grown at 18( which is still 5 more years away!) maybe even 7 feet tall? Buddy's jaw also popped out again and he came over to me to fix it for him again which I did; I just popped it back in.

I also took this cool photo of the sun trying to peek thru the clouds yesterday because I was laying on my back looking up at the clouds and they looked so cool, and my entire life I have always loved and been drawn to both the water and the sky and loved swimming and flying, as if it "balances" me, or something, or connects me to God, and the 23 YR old after a 5 HR flight from BC once she arrives at the Toronto airport then still has another 3 HR-plus trip from there either by train or her BF picks her up and they drive back to where she lives in London, and I don't know why my medical marijuana comes with those annoying frustrating child-proof containers either and the lids are just soooo hard for me to get off and I always fight with it; how do they ever expect stoners to open it,anyway, and my hubby still never got me any sunflowers yet,either, but maybe when I die he'll finally get me some for my funeral if I'm lucky?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pondering For Today.