Monday, October 5, 2020

Painting And A Pittie.

He did it! Yesterday my hubby finished sanding and paiting the bathroom! Now all he has to do it wait for it to completely dry and put back the mirrors, etc. on the walls. Him, being colour blind(even though he denies it and will never admit it but everyone else knows that he is) can't tell one colour from another and often mixes up reds from browns for example had to bring the 17 YR old with him to the paint store to match up the salmon colour or God only knows what colour he'd end bringing home( and she said he thought a brown matched; it would have ended up some weird chocolate colour instead if he'd went on his own!) and now it smells like fresh paint which is one of my fave. smells in the world, mainly because it brings back happy memories for me at the end of grade 5 when I was at my friend T's house when she was getting ready to move( it was sad she was moving away but she was my first real best friend and we had so much fun and it reminds me of my last days with her) and they had just painted and I associate the paint smell with her. She had really cool parents,too; they were hippies and their furniture was beanbag chairs and she even had a live-in maid but then at the summer of the end of grade 5 she moved away to the Scarborough Bluffs and she came back a few more times and visited me but then I never saw her again but I still think about her and wondered what became of her.

My hubby also showed me this suspicious-looking mole on his inner-thigh he was concerned about and I agreed it looks suspicious and that he should see his doctor about getting a biopsy on as it's raised and moles are supposed to be flat and level with the skin but this one looks like a wart and it's two-toned which is also suspicious; it's partly pink and half black which in itself is concerning, and yesterday( and still continues today) my back and abdomenal pain is sooooo bad  I just spent most of the day laying on the couch curled up like an injured animal by the side of the road waiting to die and I slept thru most of the day and the pain was just so bad I'm pretty sure I must have kept going in and out of consciousness too because there was about 4 hours that was unaccounted for and I also think on top of that I have another cold now,too as my nose is all congested and stuffy and I have a headache, have trouble catching my breath at times, and I'm so tired I can hardly even move plus my stomach hurts as well I just feel like someone let all the air out of me and I'm deflating. My body just wants to die.

One of my cousins also got this adorable Pit Bull puppy a couple of days ago and she's just sooooo sweet! I'm not normally a "fan" of Pitties because I prefer small lap-dogs but you have to admit she's cute and just look at those beautiful blue eyes! he named her Cleopatra and he also has a white Pittie named Chewy(from Chewbacca in Star Wars) He's a drug dealer though so I guess in part at least he got them as guard dogs and my hubby sniffed that he's the neighbour that you don't want but ironically one of my hubby's brother's just proudly posted on his Facebook  the other day of him growing cannabis plants and I laughed my ass off ( in this country you are now legally allowed to grow up to 4 plants for your own personal use) as well as "liking" his post, and my hubby also calls my Reggae Druggie music too even though most of the songs are about Jah (the Rastafari name for God) so in actual fact stupid, they're spiritual, and his "plan" as well is that neither my mother or I will still be alive within the next 5 years so he's fixing up the house with the intent to sell it once we're both dead and use the $$$ to pay off the kids' student loans and move into an apartment .....except the $$$$ isn't going to him; it'll be divided among the kids as with the way he treats me and has ruined my life he's not inheriting anything! When I die I also want to die at home outside in my backyard, surrounded by nature and beauty, not in a hospital bed, and it wouldn't surprise me either if Trump fakes  his death by COVID just to bow out gracefully from the election and just quietly go into exile somewhere rather than to lose disasterously...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday.