Monday, November 9, 2020

нет войны.

With Remembrance Day in 2 days everyone has been socially conditioned, programmed, indoctrinated, and brainwashed to wear red poppies, in support of the War Machine, to glorify war and the military, and you are publically  singled out, questioned, and shamed  if you don't have one on your lapel, which I never do. The only poppy I'd ever wear is the white poppy for peace. I am only for peace, NOT for bloodshed, violence,hate, and war mongering. I do NOT sanction, encourage, glorify or support in any way gov't sanctioned assasins who invade, plunder, and take over other nations. I live in a miliatry town too so the military/soldier worship and idolization is a really big thing here too and it just makes me sick,. Glorifying violence, plunder, killing, genocide and the like.
NOT FOR ME.
I am NOT a Sheeple.  I will not blindly follow the herd. I do NOT support war and militarism and I never will. I am a dedicated pacifist.







I support and pray for the innocent victims of war, not those who wage war.



Make LOVE, not war!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's NOT Because I'm Stuck-Up.

I got this from Quora and it's just soooo me. It's NOT because I'm "stuck-up" or "aloof" or because I'm ...