Thursday, July 20, 2023

Boys Trip.

Here are my hubby and his brothers before they left for their NYC trip this morning. Can you guess which one my hubby is? (Hint: he's the one in the orange shirt). One of his brothers( the one in the light blue shirt) even came all the way from BC, and I like his brother's pants on the far right( and he's a pro golfer so he can get away with it) and  he always wears "loud" pants like that and I even remember one time a cop told him he should arrest him for wearing pants like that, and the youngest brother( on the left, who is my age) is the only one with a full head of hair! They look like old men! Their sister wasn't invited on the trip; it's just for the guys; a Boys trip only. With my hubby gone for a week I also won't be able to visit my mother for awhile and I think she's already anticipating being lonely as I  already called her yesterday morning and she still phoned me again last night She also asked me to bring deoderant next time I come,too, as the PSWs that wash her have bad B.O but I told her I won't because that's just rude; to tell someone they smell and to hand them deoderant,  and my hubby said it wouldn't be a good idea for me to travel to India as it's not safe for a woman to travel alone there( even though I travelled alone to Cuba and Jamaica and took 2 of the kids across Europe by myself) as they get raped, etc. but  take a look at me; do you really think anyone would want to rape this, plus I'm so fat I'd also be hard to kidnap, but in any case I think an Asian cruise is what I'm looking at now,anyway.I'm a smart traveller though,too; I never wander anywhere alone but always with the tour group.

This was also my view yesterday in the backyard(It was hard to get a better photo of the cool-looking clouds as the sun was right in my eyes.) I love summer.I also kept smelling a skunk overnight as I had my bedroom window open and the corner store at the end of the street  is closing for an entire month as the owners are going back to Korea for their son's wedding, and yesterday 3 cardinals at once landed on a tree right in front of me( a heavenly sign?) and sang to me to announce their arrival and I was also visited by my Angel Bird shortly after as well, and the 28 YR old told me the porch pirates stole the 24 YR old's package....but it was dirt and worms for her garden! HA! I bet that thief wasn't expecting that! it serves him right! Karma!  I also found out that Putin is 70 and I was surprised; I thought he was around my age(56) or so and you have to admit the guy looks good for 70, and when I die other than my dog the only other person I realized I'd miss is the meterologist on the nightly TV news as I see her every day it's almost like she's a friend. I also had this weird dream the oldest was in line ordering food with meat and this self-righteous vegan starting shouting at him like how can he eat something that was once alive,etc. really annoying so he told her off and then her BF in "defending" her punched him in the nose! It also took me longer to post this today as my piece-of-shit computer kept "freezing" and said "Google Chrome not responding" and so I just had to copy part of what I'd done and posted it half-done to save it and then re-boot the shitless thing and go back to it. Everything I have is shit.

They also said on the news now a new car costs over 60K and even a used one 40K so people( like us) are just repairing their old cars, no matter how broken they are and keeping them, and there's a heatwave in Europe now as well they blame on "Global Warming" and "Climate Change" (their new scare tactics and fear mongering) but I remember when I was there 18 YRS ago there was also a similar heatwave,too(and my hotel had no A/C!), and at the last LTC home I visited they had a Bunny Visit as one of their activities and I honestly thought it was Playboy Bunnies that came by and "perked up" the old guys but they meant actual bunnies, as in rabbits  (the 27 YR old has 3 rabbits as pets as well)they brought to the residents, sort of like therapy dogs to pet, only rabbits, and it's sad to realize as well that my life didn't turn out the way I'd expected, either; an unhappy loveless marriage, my mother was supposed to live with us until she died; we never planned on LTC, I never expected to have kids that would hate me and cut me out of their lives, I never thought I'd get fat because when I was younger I was so thin, etc.
What an utter disappointment.

The ones you love most hurt you most.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Pondering.