Sunday, July 30, 2023

Need For Weed.

Look what the 28 YR old gave me last night! A big Ziploc bag of weed! It was a big bag of dried flower plus a Big Fatty and some hash! It was fresh as well and had that fresh just-harvested aroma and last night I smoked the Big Fatty and then had this intense craving for the spiciest food I could find and also ate an entire Bueno chocolate bar with hazelnut creme. It was just soooo amazing good but now today I have really baaaad stomach and abdomenal pain so I'm "paying" for it today, like my mother's father with his stomach ulcers; he also loved spicy food like I do but then he "paid" for it later with bad stomach pain. I also "inherited" my sinus issues from him,too. I also watched, or tried to,anyway, the movie Oppenheimer, which was good,(and the kind of movie they get Academy Awards for) and it even had French sub-titles at the bottom so for the parts that I couldn't hear I was still able to read and follow along,and I liked it.....except I only got to see 2 HRS of it( it's a 3 HR movie) as I was in the middle of watching a scene and it just shut off, stopped, and ended right there.....so I missed the last hour or so so now have to re-download it again and get the last HR that I missed!
Shit.
It figures.
Just MY "luck."
F*ck.

My mother also asked us to get her corned beef and dark rye bread and for me to make her a sammich the last time I visited her( and I'll be going to see her again today) so I did and then she said it must have been rotten and she got food poisoning (even though Buddy ate it when I gave it to him and if it was rotten he'd sniff it and walk away)as she feels sick now but I know what it was: it was the bread; my hubby got the wrong one( again!) instead of rye he got pumpernickel( which tastes like chewed-up cigarette butts) as I took the end and ate it and wondered why it was so gross and had this horrible after-taste so I checked the bag and it said pumpernickel on it; so that's why! Ugh! So gross!

 I've always also felt different from other people my entire life,too, and growing up even wondered if I was somehow "set apart", or blessed, or "chosen", not from here, etc. and my hubby also says he's an "alien" too and it seems that people "like us" who have autism, bipolar, schizophrenia, and other disorders are just perhaps on another frequency and have a different "aura" than most people and we just don't "fit" in and have trouble navigating the world and society in a place that just wasn't built or made for us so it's sort of like a culture shock almost trying to adapt to a place where you don't belong and sort of like trying to fit a round shape into a square hole.People are such lying hypocritical assholes,too: now they say how talented Sinead O'Connor was and how they miss her, etc. yet never told her so when she was alive and just called her crazy.It was also 12 C overnight so the A/C had a break and I had my window open and the 16 YR old's going camping with his friend and his family for a few days and of course I was the last to know and just found out this morning.

You know you're ugly when you've never been cat-called or whistled at, not even by construction workers working on the street as you go walking by.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought For The Day.