Friday, June 21, 2024

One Dumb Motherf*cker.

I am one dumb motherf*cker.
and I apologize.
Sometime later yesterday I just remembered that 2 days ago was child # 9's birthday( she turned 23). I didn't actually "forget"; I know her birthday is 19 June but I didn't realize that we were that far into June already and that the 19th had already come and gone.
Holy hell, I'm losing it. My brain is shit.
Today is also supposed to be the last day of the heatwave and I still have my dumb ass outside every day for 4 hours or so(until the air gets too thick and I have trouble breathing) and I heard a pharmacist say on the news yesterday that the extreme heat when you are on certain medications like I am( BP meds, anti-depressents, diuretics, etc.) can affect the body's ability to regulate heat, making you more likely to get heatstroke! Who knew? My abdomenal pain is also really bad today and I still have the cramps and diarrhrea so maybe my diverticulitis acting-up.It's been too hot for Buddy to be out even though yesterday he was at the door barking, begging for me to let him out(as he always wants to be wherever I am) so I did, telling him it was too hot and he won't last, and I brought his cushion out  in the shade and so out he came.....and he lasted less than 5 minutes in the 34 C heat ( feeling in the 40 C's) before he started panting and went to the door wanting to go back in with the A/C.
HA! I told you so! 
He's just like the kids.
The 17 YR old's also away camping for 4 days with his friend and his family.

I also love these cool funky hippie-style pants but I'm too fat to actually be able to wear them, and yesterday I also saw either a hawk or a falcon flying above our house( it was brown and had a huge wingspan) and also 2 CF-18's flying together overhead likely practicing for the upcoming airshow, or at least I hope that's all they were doing, and I like it steamy and hot out just NOT the humidity when it gets sticky and now our mulberries are ripening I don't have to feed the squirrels and birds for awhile as now they have thousands of berries to feast on, and I forgot if the word "forest" had one "r" or 2, so I'm forgetting English now as well,and now it's so hot my coconut oil has melted and changed from a solid back to a liquid, and now our dishwasher is broken now(we suspect the mice might have chewed thru the wires), yet another appliance we can't afford to replace so I hope my hubby can fix it, and it pisses me off as well how racists online always point out when people get raped by immigrants even though rape is rape no matter who does it but they always try and make everything a foreigner/immigrant/race thing all the time.

The hardest part about loving someone is when you lose them.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Musing For Today.

I really, really don't.