Monday, June 10, 2024

Thoughts In My Head.

Yesterday I made the perfect paratha for dinner( shown here) and I fried it just so perfectly it was mah-ve-lous. It deserved to be honoured with a photo.It was magnificient. I had a veggie and a potato one. They were just so delish! I looove Indian food so much!I also heard on the news what I originally thought was my former parish in Toronto I went to in Jr. High and highschool had burned down yesterday(hundreds of churches have been torched in this shithole lately) but then later found out it was another church( an Anglican one) with the same name. I was really gutted and sad at first when I thought it was St. Ann's. I really loved that parish and the priest and have many fond memories of going there. I also thought I heard them say asshole  in a song yesterday but I think what they really actually said was ...and I saw...Buddy also kept licking the top of my right foot and lower leg yesterday too and whimpering, as if he was worried and was trying to alert me to something. I wonder if he's trying to tell me I have cancer, or something? I also have to keep reminding myself daily that I'm 57 years old now and no longer that kid in Jr. High that everyone hates and bullies.
Some scars never heal.

I also love this cool funky shirt, and on Sunday my hubby and the 17 YR old are going up to Ottawa to visit the 25 YR old, and as much as he loathes me he has to admit though that no one else ever would have given him 11 kids like I did, and the 29 YR old seems to mix up what he thinks is "hippie" with what is actually pagan, even though there is a big difference, and I have to visit my mother Wednesday this week after my hubby finishes work( so she's going to be really confused because I normally come Sundays) and I still can't believe how so many people are saying it was "worth" it to rescue 4 Israeli hostages to kill over 200 Palestinians in the process. Don't they realize that you can free hostages without killing everyone? Why didn't they just arrest them instead? The IDF is just so ruthless and brutal; they're like the drug cartels, indiscriminately killing anyone. Even the Mafia won't kill women and children!

Be ready to embrace, even if it's merely the edges of real love.-B Ezree

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought For The Day.