Friday, September 27, 2024

Bullies From The Past.

I saw this on my friend E(from grade 8's) Facebook from the grade 8 graduation. He's pictured second in the back row(the Japanese guy) and even though he was popular he was still nice to me ,and my ex friend J had such a big crush on him back then,too, and in this photo are a few of my bullies: the blonde guy at the back in the fancy suit (second from the right)looking like a clown is S and he always would throw rocks at me and call me names and his last name was Ketchum too so I'd call him Catshit and one of my bullies JB had a crush on him and I can't see why other than the fact that they're both assholes. Standing next to him on the far right at the back is also C, another of my bullies(and the sad thing was I used to think he was "cute" until he became a bully) and my friend J told me(I only found this out as an adult when we re-connected on Facebook) I never knew at the time that  she'd wait for him after school to beat him up for bullying me(what a good friend!), and in the front row third from the left( the snotty-looking blonde guy) is D, another of my main bullies and this was also the guy who that time told me Suck me off!  and I replied, There's nothing there to suck! and I knew I had "bested" him and he knew it,too( and even his own friends laughed) and he was furious and it felt absolutely glorious!  

There are also 2 guys here I liked,too: P at the back row, third from the left who was nice enough to me and C(The "Italian Stallion") in the front row far right, who was very popular(esp. with the girls) and was indifferent to me but his GF was K, the school slut and one of my bullies. The fourth guy in the front row( the Black guy) was also my friend C who I was friends with him and his sister D since grade school and I remember when we were really young he used to make faces at me and I called him Charles The Face-Maker and his sister said it was only because he liked me and we became friends after that. I wish I knew how they all turned out now as middle-aged adults( but probably not  much).

As for E, he now lives in NYC and works on Wall Street, and I also saw he has 3 of my female bullies on his Friends list, one major one(and a major ring leader) JP, and 2 minor ones; JB and G. JP is divorced and single with a son, JB is single with a daughter and is a lawyer, and G is single, no kids and lives in Collingwood( where I lived once for a very looong 9 months) and does animal welfare so hopefully she's a better person now and works at the hospital there although I wasn't able to find out doing exactly what, and I don't know what the others do(but knowing JP and the white trash she was, probably on welfare), and she'd mentioned about a house to rent there too for 3500K a month and at that price you might as well just live in Toronto! JB and G also never married and I can see why,too; who'd ever want to marry bitches like that and I can see why JP's husband divorced her!(and I know she was married as she has a different surname) I'd also found out earlier that another major bully M ended up a pimp but then he reformed and became a born-again Christian so there IS hope and redemption for anyone. When I look at the old photo here it makes me laugh too as they used to be so intimidating but now they just look like stupid punk-ass kids.

Today I also woke up with this massive headache( ugh!) and I noticed I'd bitten the inside of my cheek during the night as well so I must have had another seizure during my sleep(the only time I do that) and my hubby has a doctor app't today he almost forgot about too until the notification showed up on his calender, and now I've lost so much weight my back rolls are gone now,too(yay!) and I also have less "chub" on my middle and belly but now I also feel cold most of the time as well as blubber is very insulating, and now my hanging bug trap is literally buzzing and crawling with activity and the flies are always swarming all around it and with Israel invading and attacking Lebanon now (just like with Gaza) it reminds me of when Nazi Germany marched into Poland and no one did anything,either, and I guess they figure they're a small country and want to expand their borders so they just attack neighbouring Arab countries and try to "justify" it as attacking "terrorists" even though the majority of the victims are innocent civilians, incl. women and children( and they bomb hospitals and schools) and when anyone criticizes them they accuse them of being "anti-Semitic.
They are a bully,too."
 Israel can just f*ck right off.

I had a dream my life would be So different from this hell I'm living So different now from what it seemed Now life has killed the dream, I dreamed.-Les Miserables

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's NOT Because I'm Stuck-Up.

I got this from Quora and it's just soooo me. It's NOT because I'm "stuck-up" or "aloof" or because I'm ...