Tuesday, August 18, 2026

The Bare Minimum.

This is all I have for today.
Not much, just a typical slow lazy summer day.
Yesterday I saw 2 Nescafe commercials on TV in Spanish which is unusual. We get them in French but never in Spanish. I was surprised but I thought it was cool. I also think one of the cutest things in the world are baby otters and people think it's "gay" to like the Bee Gees  and ABBA but I don't care. 
I still like them,anyway, as they were a big part of my childhood in the Disco era.
Now all 3 of our bathroom sinks are also the old-fashioned style I like and the 31 YR old's GF's parents said if they're still together in 3 years they'll buy them a HOUSE!! 
I guess as a wedding gift.
Holy shit!
They really must  be rich!!
Her father is also 45 and her mother just 39 which means she had her when she was just 19 but at least to her credit she didn't kill her baby and she allowed her to live.

Take me away
Come on fly me away
I wanna fly away
Pick me up so high
Where eagles fly
Oh yeah-Sammy Hagar

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Musing.