Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Goodbye New York.

Today was  my hubby's last day in NYC because originally he leaves and comes back tomorrow....but then he surprised me and showed up today, a day early! He said he also went to Central Park, Coney Island( pictured here, above)5th Avenue, etc.Him and his brothers had a great time and all came back nice and suntanned and my hubby even had a sunburned peeling head because he forgot his hat. He also had an official Nathan's hot dog! They were "shooed" away from Saks 5th Avenue , thinking they were dirty peasants! HA! They even rode the NYC subway.They also played golf, went to a beach and saw a baseball game.They went to Manhattan,The Bronx, and Brooklyn as well.

Someone from the LTC homes also called to confirm my mother on the list and she had a beautiful French accent and I wanted to tell her how much I liked it but decided against it as it would be weird. My mother also said someone took her outside in the wheelchair to the garden today and she had sun and fresh air and got to look at the flowers and she really liked it and enjoyed it( just like I'm always telling her; fresh air and sunlight does wonders for you) and now she says she wants to go out again tomorrow. She also had a new room-mate who already came and went during the time my hubby was away and I never even got to see her and now she already has another one, and so far she's had 4 room-mates.

The 28 YR old also went to the cinema last night and saw the lame-o Barbie movie and he said he "really liked" it and Rhodes in Greece has evacuated tourists due to wildfires and one of my cousins and his fiancee were just recently there on vacation so I hope they've already left before all this and this morning the 28 YR old was somehow able to leave for work without dis-arming the security system so I assumed he already had so when I went out with Buddy this morning and opened the door the alarm went loudly blaring!


When I look into the eyes of an animal I do not see an animal. I see a living being. I see a friend. I see a soul ! - Anthony Douglas Williams

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought For The Day.