Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Beard Powder.

Our vines are changing colour now so you know fall is coming. School also goes back exactly a week today(but not for us anymore; we're finally done! We're free!!) and there's only a week left of summer vacation and you can almost feel the anxiety and nervousness in the air from the kids. 2 weeks from yesterday I also leave for my trip and I'm getting more excited now it's getting even closer and I suppose I should also get off my lazy ass and start packing any time and I have no problem sleeping in another bed other than my own,either; just give me a bed and I'm tired enough I can sleep anywhere I just can't sleep sitting up, like on a plane, but as long as I can lay down I can sleep in any bed anywhere, unlike my oldest as a baby who could only sleep in his crib; not in a stroller or playpen, etc.. There are also hurricanes brewing in the area as well (it's hurricane saeson now but I'm so desperate to get away I took the chance)I'm keeping an eye on but I hope they stay away at least until my last day,anyway. I don't care if I'm stuck there and have to stay and can't get back to this shithole but I want to at least be able to get there and enjoy my week at the beach.

Yesterday I also found what looked like black powder in the bathroom sink and I figured it probably had something to do with the 28 YR old and I was right. It was beard powder; powdered beard from when he trimmed his beard stubble and I joked just add water and you can make a beard, and I also discovered that sunflowers are closely related to ragweed which I am highly allergic to and even had hundreds of needles poked in my arms filled with various allergens in them as a teen to test for allergies to prove it and ragweed was the worst one, so how come something I love is so bad for me? My hubby's stupid pickleball also takes up so much time too  he hardly has time for anything else, even to go to the grocery store and yesterday he found 3 hours to play pickleball( despite being busy at work) but couldn't find the time to go to the store to pick up something my mother wanted or to pick me up a snack before he goes way again tomorrow for 5 days, yet he somehow always finds the time for his leisure activities at the expense of  interefering with family obligations.Today the 16 YR old also leaves for camping.

Sometimes in life you don't get the Knight In Shining Armour but end up with the Retard In Tin Foil instead.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Signs Of Autism.

I found this on Quora   and it tells some common "signs" of Autism: Cynicality  ·  Follow Behavior Technician at  Centria Autism C...