Sunday, May 19, 2024

Rosedale.

This morning I soaked in another of my Mother's Day bath-bombs, the chamomille one and it even had some chamomille flowers in the middle that  burst out from inside the middle when it got wet and exploded plus I also added my own rose petals(left-over from my flowers) and it felt like I was seeping in tea. It turned the water a pretty azure colour as well and reminded me of the Caribbean. I dubbed it Rosedale too due to the roses after the affluent Toronto neighbourhood one of my aunts lived in.
Ahhhhh......this is the life.
The grass is sooooo long now too by the time we ever even finally get the part to fix the lawn mower it will be too long to even cut; it'll just clog up and jam the mower and we'll need a machete to cut it and it's so cute watching the birds take a bath in the water on top of  our pool cover, and I missed the news again last night because they had some other stupid thing on and I really hate it when they do that!


Yesterday as I was sitting outside in my backyard smoking a J I also heard one of the neighbours next door say to another about me,My God! How much does she smoke?( haven't they ever heard of medical marijuana?) even though *they* grow cannabis in their yard, and I heard someone scolding someone over the other side of the fence as well and I couldn't tell if it was a kid or a dog, Hurry up! Hurry up! and then What are you doing over there by the fence? Stop licking that! so then I knew it must have been a dog, and last night 2 neighbours( the asshole next door and a guy across the street) were shooting off fireworks right outside my bedroom window when I was trying  to sleep and it was really annoying(plus I was also worried they'd go into our tree or onto our roof and catch fire) and it always seems to be the annoying Alpha Males  that do them,too, you know, the boorish,bull-ish asshole types that drive big trucks and probably have 2 inch dicks.

I also put tins of sliced potatoes on the list for dinner yesterday so I could cook and my hubby got the wrong thing again and when I opened it whole potatoes plopped out and I was mad, so now I had to cut up some 25 potatoes, making even more work for me. I swear to God, I'm convined he purposely does these things just to piss me off. He does this stuff all the time. I also saw on Facebook  that seeing a VW "Bug" when we were kids how you call out the colour and punch the guy beside you on the arm and shout out, Punch-Buggy Red, no punch-backs!" (like how we did on the bus at camp) some people actually said they've never even heard of it which surprised me as it was a big thing back in the 70's ( of course now you can hardly even find any VW Bugs) and some people even said they called them Slug-Bugs, and it's sweet too when I sit at the computer Buddy always lays his head on my foot, and I heard in Japan they have what's called Hikikimori which is when people isolate themselves from society due to trauma,etc. and that sounds just like me, and I also have this feeling lately that everything is coming to a close, to an end soon, like when you're reading a book and you know the chapter is almost finished.

Nobody wants others' leftovers.- Afshin

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pondering For Today.