Sunday, August 27, 2023

High Roller, Ha, Ha.

You all know those kinds of photos with wads of cash and how they're rollin' in the G's? Well, this is my version of "high rollin'. My hubby went to the bank the other day to get his American $$$$ for NY next weekend so while he was there I transferred him some $$$ from my account as well to get converted for my trip next month as well as I have to convert to Dominican Pesos from USD at the airport or at the resort.I don't need much; I'm not there to shop, maybe a fridge magnet and a couple of things from beach vendors. Plus, they also prefer USD for tips, just like they did in Cuba. No one, and I mean no one wants the shitty worthless Canadian $$$$.Monopoly money is even worth more.Whenever I'm out of the country on a trip I also always feel so free as well and like someone else and for a short while I almost forget I'm practically a retard,too.They say Prigozhin is officially confirmed dead by DNA testing too and everyone automatically assumes it was Putin who did it and it very well may be but has anyone also considered it may have been Ukraine,who hate him as well? Dude had alot of enemies.Finally after 6 days I'm finally not as sore from the "Ex" as well.

 Luckily Buddy is feeling better now(maybe he ate a catterpillar, or something?) as well after not eating at all and just being lethargic the other day; yesterday he was really hungry after not eating at all the day before and he couldn't stop eating, and I heard the only concert here Billy Idol is playing is in Vancouver....all the way the other side of the country so for me to go the airfare would cost over 600$(I might as well fly to Europe for that price!) and as much as I love him and he's on my Bucket List to see that's one hell of an expensive concert and I wouldn't pay that much for anybody, and my mother always seems to win at BINGO too so she must have some sort of "racket" going on...😂
Not too much going on here lately, so sorry, but that's it for now.

I know when I die, you'll be on my mind And I'll love you, always.-Bon Jovi

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought For The Day.