Monday, August 21, 2023

No Butts About It.

This is a bunch of my "roaches", or doobie butts, outside on the porch so I decided it was time to clean them out so I finally did. Sometimes the squirrels take off with them, too, so are they attempting to get high, I wonder? HA! Today I also go to the CNE and I'm excited and always look forward to it, just like I did when I was a kid, and the only reason I had a good sleep last night was because I actually forgot I was going today! I'm going to be so tired, stiff, and sore though and hurt(feet, legs,and back) for about a good week afterwards from all the walking; it wipes me out and I can only walk for about 5 minutes or so at a time and then have to keep sitting down for about 30 minutes before I can get  back up and start again and I also watch a few shows which are 30 minutes each so I can rest as well and then walk a bit in-between. It's always a long, tiring, exhausting day for me but I also have fun and I love being back in the city again.I'll post about it tomorrow. I also heard they have pickle flavour cotton candy (they always have weird food every year)which is gross and I won't try but not because it's weird but because I hate pickles. If it was a flavour I like, such as curry or butter chicken then I would.

My mother also said she has a "diaper rash" so bad it makes her cry and she's going to ask they put the Foley (catheter) back in and I told her how about instead she just gets up and goes to the bathroom and that will solve the problem so she won't be laying in her own waste and getting the irritation, and yesterday a dragonfly also landed right on me, just like butterflies often do as well,I seem to attract them for some reason, and I wonder if it's "symbolic" and means anything, like a sign of good luck or anything,and I also noticed another lump on my left leg( the one that's extra swollen and also has a lump on the upper part) this time on the shin so I wonder if it could be a blood clot perhaps or maybe I have bone cancer or something and I heard a radio ad for a law firm Sokoloff  I call Suck Me Off  and I remember in Jr. High I had a friend with that same last name as well and she must be related as that's NOT a very common name.

As for the resort I'm going to, people complained that the pool closes at 7pm and they stop serving alcohol at 10 opm as well but I think that's actually a good idea though as they don't want drunken tourists drowning in the pool once it gets dark or having drunken rowdy louts being noisy at all hours during the night keeping other guests awake and weed is illegal in the Dominican as well and you can be jailed 20-30 years for it so I won't be buying any there like I did in Jamaica so I have to go a week without like I did in Cuba so I just hope the migraines don't come back, and the travel agent also said there's a travel advisory for Jamaica now as well and I didn't have the heart to ask why; not my beloved Jamaica! I don't want to know. The 27 YR old is also moving because he has termites and the landlord(slumlord?) refuses to do anything about it and I used to think the reason people didn't like me was because I'm ugly,too, but then later found out it's also because of my personality too and now I don't know which is worse.I don't have anything "going" for me.

If Jah is standing by my side then why should I be afraid?- Tony Rebel



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pondering For Today.