Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Lobster Boy.

Here is a photo I finally got of the 28 YR old's hilarious lobster slippers. I still can't upload my photos like I used to be able to; now I have to go thru Twitter or Facebook  and act like I'm going to post them there and then just copy them to get them as it always says "corrupt file" and I can't upload them the usual way. F*ck. It figures. Even after re-booting my comuter( which I absolutely loathe doing) it still didn't fix the problem or work. My computer is just a piece of shit. Yesterday I also had an annual conference of care for my mother at her LTC home with a nurse and some other person discussing how things are going, but I didn't need a meeting to tell me she's old and decrepit and a demanding pain-in-the-ass; I already know, and I had to live with her and put up with it for years but now she's finally not our problem anymore but theirs and I'm just glad she no longer lives with us! It did surprise me though that they had listed on her medical issues not only the hypertension( high BP) and diabetes which we already knew about but also arterial heart disease that neither of us were aware of but they said that's what the chart they got from the hospital said! 
Well, what do you know?
 You learn something every day! 
They also had her birthdate  wrong and my name spelled wrong which they fixed but she's happy there and yesterday a "select few" had Chinese food for lunch incl. her, courtesy of another resident, so look at her! She's only been there a few weeks and already part of the "Popular Group!" 😁

I love my weed shirt( pictured here) and I'm still seriously impressed with the next-door neighbours' cannabis plants (I wish I could grow impressive ones like that!)and I wonder too how they stop people from sneaking into their yard during the night and stealing them but during the day they're always out there with their Pitbull, and the 28 YR old still never smoked a single one of the Cuban cigars I brought back from my trip,either, so are they not the 'right" ones or not "good" enough? I hope I didn't waste my $$$ and I hope he didn't give them away or something, and he also says he doesn't like my mother because she charges him( minimal) rent and whines it "costs him a week groceries" too even though he somehow does always seem to have enough $$$ to get at least 4 deliveries from Amazon every week( my hubby says he's just "crying poverty") and he does have a job and he does live here so he should be contributing something,  and not be a freeloader, esp. now our finances are really tight.

 The leaves are also changing colour now,too, and I esp. love the orange maples which are my fave, and so pretty, and now this shithole is also trying to censor the Internet and control content that Facebook, YouTube,etc. shows to Canadians, and just like the Nazis loves censorship, God, I really hate this place and it just keeps getting worse, and yesterday I came in the kitchen from outside the back trying to get thru to the hall and my hubby was in the way doing something with the fridge so I asked him to move a bit so I could get by to get to the livingroom but he refused to move and told me to go all the way around the long way! I told him if he was a gentleman he'd move so I could get by and he snarked, it's a good thing I'm not! and I had to go back and all the way around again. I seriously hate that asshole.
What a prick!

Travel isn’t just to places outside yourself. You, too, are made of thousands of pasts. You are not 100% you. Travel can take you to that place.-Jenny Ford

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Chuckle.