Thursday, June 6, 2024

Artsy-Fartsy.

The 29 YR old, like me, also likes art and has collected several pieces he got from the art gallery. I have taken photos of a few of them and these are my faves, mostly landscapes such as the fall trees seen here and the winter scenes shown below which are obviously those 3 below from the same artist. It was also soooo hot yesterday 29 C with humidex of 36 C even I couldn't go out in the morning, even in the shade I was melting and my shirt was soaking wet and the air was just so "thick" and humid and muggy(it would be perfect swimming weather) I even had trouble breathing I couldn't go out until later in the afternoon when it was still 29 C but  we had more shade and a bit of a breeze and it was just too hot for Buddy to go out at all all day and even when he just ran out quickly to pee he was panting.

I also heard the Bird Slut getting f*cked again yesterday,too, and she's just soooo loud loudly squawking ee-eh! ee-eh! ee-eh!  the nasty little skank( ha,ha) and we also have a robin's nest in one of our trees and I saw 2 of the babies and they're just sooo cute; so tiny and with such fluffy feathers! Today it's raining all day( and for the next few days as well) and possible thunderstorm so it's going to be another inside day today.

Yesterday I had such a good nap in the afternoon as well I woke up out of a dream. I don't remember the dream(I did at the time) but it just goes to show that I was in a really good deep sleep and when I woke up I was all groggy and disoriented.Buddy was also really limping, even more than usual and I noticed a pink raw sore spot in-between 2 of his toes at the back on a hind leg so I cleaned and dis-infected it and put an antibiotic cream on it.Israel also now bombed a UN school in Gaza claiming Hamas militants had a base there when really innocent Palestinian civilians were sheltering there and many were killed, incl. women and children but it was no accident or mis-calculation. They knew exactly what they were doing and who they were targeting.

The grass is now also all dry and crunchy and hard after being cut and reminds me of how the grass was at the cottage and how it used to hurt and cut my bare feet walking on it as a kid and it feels like hay or straw. We'd also told my mother we'd be up to visit her on Sunday but now my hubby says we can't because he has to work on Sunday so she's going to be disappointed since we told her we were coming and she would have been looking forward to it, esp. since I couldn't go last week because my hubby was away.
He seems to have a habit of disappointing people.

I also used to have the black flat Chinese shoes like this (my mother used to call my Chink Shoes which made me cringe and embarrassed the hell out of me, esp. in front of my Chinese friends )decades ago I got in Chinatown for less than 10$ and the other day I saw them online for, guess what......65$! Can you believe it? I flipped!Hol-y shit!!

We also have little tiny wee baby figs growing on our tree now,too: figlets!

....and I'd asked my hubby to get mango soda(my fave.) and look what the dingus brings back instead:
Mandarin.
He probably just saw it was orange in colour and never even read the label, the retard.
Then he tries to excuse it saying, Mango, mandarin.....same thing.
Well, no, one is a mango and the other is an orange.
I swear he always does this shit on purpose just to piss me off. NO ONE can possibly be that stupid!!

It’s just another memory i never got to have.-DC

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's NOT Because I'm Stuck-Up.

I got this from Quora and it's just soooo me. It's NOT because I'm "stuck-up" or "aloof" or because I'm ...