Monday, June 3, 2024

Heute.

Today not much going on, but this was yesterday's dinner: creamy cheesy chicken pasta. My hubby got back later last night and said he had fun at the chess tournament and he won some, lost some, learned some, and had a good time. He said he had to pay a 100$ deposit on the hotel room( what, did they really think an old nerd like him was going to trash the place like some rock star? HA!) but he didn't have enough American $$$ on him so he had to pay some with Canadian $$$ and some American. He said he got the honeymoon suite too as it was all "kitsy" with satin sheets, etc. ha,ha! Yesterday the boys also had Dungeons & Dragons  with their friend group as well as a BBQ and as I was trying to have my nap I heard this really loud thump thump thump that sounded like shoes in the dryer....and it was; the 29 YR old was actually drying his wet running shoes in the dryer and it sounded like they actually were running around in there it was so noisy!!

I also had a nice break all weekend with my hubby not here and I was able to relax and enjoy the calm and quiet and blast mi Reggae and smoke mi ganja without any complaints and when I knew he was back my abdomenal pain returned with full-force,too, so I wonder if it's at least partly anxiety and stress related, and lately I've also been really itchy as well; my chest, belly, arms, even the palms of my hands so I know it's not from the sun (my palms don't get sunburned and this was how it was before when I had Cholestasis)so likely my liver acting-up again, and the mice also ate all the rice in the kitchen cupboard  but my hubby says they can't digest it and it expands and explodes in their stomachs and kills them I don't actually know if it's true or not but if so then that's karma at work for you! I also look like a sad Basset Hound with my saggy droopy  eyes that tilt downwards.

Of course the lawn mower part didn't come yesterday like it was supposed to and now  they claim it's supposed to come today but I'll actually believe that when I see it, and and I often have this recurring dream lately as well  with various versions I'm trying to go to this dance(sort of like a highschool dance only formal) but I don't have anything to wear, either because I lost all my clothes in the fire or we moved and my clothes haven't arrived yet or else they're too small since I got fat, and in this version a friend let me borrow her purple silk dress so I was "saved" and able to go. I wonder if it maybe symbolizes me never being good enough?Feeling like Cinderella at the Ball, feeling out of place?

Sometimes, however, no matter what a parent does it doesn’t work out well and there will always be bad times.-Nancy Trimper

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Laff.