Saturday, June 8, 2024

Howl At The Moon.

I got my Jesus sandals!
 I was originally going to wait and post this tomorrow but I had such a good day and was so excited it couldn't wait and I wanted to post it now before I forgot anything. Instead of having the 29 YR old pick them up for me I decided to just go to the store myself since shoes are best tried on in person to make sure they fit and he's always got such cool stuff from the BoHo hippie store I wanted to go and see it for myself and it was soooo cool! As well as the Jesus sandals I also got a pair of genie/harem pants( shown below) and some incense. The owner of the shop said she remembers the 29 YR old as he's a regular customer and said he's "cool" and she likes him and I told her he's a good boy and I got lucky,too, as today the sandals were 9.99$: half-price! I had to soak the sandals in water for a few hours(I used my mother's old bedpan but I cleaned it and she never used it,anyway, and the 29 YR old soaked his in his lunch cooler) to soften the leather and make it stretch so my feet will mold into shape and it turned the water a brown colour and also dyed my feet brown on the soles! HA! I joke I was baptizing the Jesus sandals!Now my hands smell like leather,too.

The shop owner was nice and I got good "vibes" from her, like she's a kind person and a free spirit like me and we were talking and getting along well and I felt like she's the kind of person I could easily become friends with and easily connected with and she invited me to join a sundown  bonfire where they're chanting, meditating, drumming,and basically howling at the moon but I declined. I'm not into any of that weird pagan shit(but the 29 YR old went ,dressed like a Hare Krishna and even brought a tambourine!) but I still think it was nice of her to invite me but my only spirituality is worshipping only God.

Because for me, she had died a long time ago. The former she, that is.-Thomas Cayne

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Pondering.