Friday, June 28, 2024

Lecken Mein Arsch Twitter!!

I'm just sooooo mad!! Yesterday that f*cker Twitter (I refuse to ever call it X because it just sounds so stoopid) locked my account for 24 HRS saying I posted something "threatening & violent" when it wasn't anything in the least like that so I appealed it but it pisses me off because it was unjustified! The original post was You wouldn't drink tap water if you knew what they put in it and so I agreed with him, adding, You might as well just drink out of the sewer or the toilet,meaning it's the same to do that as drinking tap water.
What's so violent and threatening about that? I wasn't even telling anyone to actually drink out of the sewer or toilet, it was a comparison, and even if I was, that's not violent; it's not like I said I was going to bomb or shoot up something! So for 24 HRS I could just read posts but not post myself, reply, forward(re-post) or like and the ban ends later tonight.


So then of course I sent in an appeal.....but to do that I had to "prove I'm not a robot" and instead of just the simple 1-2 things to click on they had me do this  stupid thing above I couldn't figure out and not just once but 20 of them and if you even did  just one wrong you had to go back and re-do them all again( not just the ones you got wrong) and of course I did and had to re-do them(because I'm stupid and since they're small and some look alike and I don't see too well,either) and it took an HOUR before I finally got them all right and at first I couldn't even figure out what I was even supposed to do or even understand it and I called my hubby to explain it to me and he was mad I interrupted him for something so "stupid and unimportant"(but it was important to me; I wanted to sumbit my appeal and get my account back!)...and then after all that they said it could still take up to a week for them to review it....shit....but then luckily when I got up this morning to check it my account had been fully restored.
Yay!
But f*ck them though.
They can suck it!




Yesterday I also saw more planes flying overhead practicing for the long holiday weekend airshow, incl. the Snowbirds that went loudly whistling by and sounded like when bombs drop and I just hope that they couldn't also see me out there in my yard suntanning topless (they were flying low and if a satellite all the way up in space can clearly see a car license plate here on Earth....)and even though it was only 21 C and not even hot I was sweating like crazy and it was all dripping and pouring down me so it must be hot-flashes from menopause and all the flies kept landing on me too(like on those dying kids in Africa) so it's official: not only am I old now, but decrepit, decaying, and decomposing,too! HA! 

My indigestion also kept waking me up from 1 am again,too,even though I never even had any spicy food.My hubby also thought the dirty/clean magnet you flip over on the dishwasher got thrown out not knowing I saved it and put it on the fridge(even though all he had to do was ask) so he ordered a new one,and my dreams did come true as well; I did travel like I wanted to ( 39 countries so far)and had kids but the getting married and having kids part didn't turn out how I'd thought, hoped, and expected though and ended up being a dream that turned into a nightmare, and I bet my last final dying words will also be:
Either Oh, shit or f*ck
Take good care of Buddy
I'm sorry for being me.

The lesson here is no matter how … intense some beliefs are , people are people they just try to find their own meaning in the world.-Rogelio Z
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Musing.