Sunday, June 2, 2024

Squid Ink.

This morning I used another of my bath-bombs. This one was tie-dye but mostly purple and it smelled nice, sort of like bubble gum or candy.....but it turned the water a gross almost black colour( seen here) and I felt like I was marinading in squid ink! As my friend G always used to say, That's f*ckin' gross! I also still have that weird nail on my baby toe on my left foot that always peels and falls off so it makes me wonder if I have a melanoma under my toenail too just like Bob Marley did and I'd gladly get that toe amputated though as it's always been deformed(and bumps into everything) and my hubby's always made fun of it and calls it my Retarded Toe. Yesterday that butterfly was also back and kept flying around Buddy and I making me wonder if it could even maybe be a deceased relative stopping by to pay a visit, perhaps Babushka or someone?

Yesterday I also fed my fat face with KFC as I ordered-in food for our dinner and as always I had issues, just like last time; at first it said it was unable to validate my credit card....oh, great, here we go again....but I kept trying and then it said it had to send me a verification code thru the phone so they phoned me and I got that and then it finally went thru but WTF though? All that just for 28$? You'd think I was trying to buy a car or something! I got specials,too; the 29 YR old and I shared a special where we got 2 sammiches and 2 popcorn chicken for 14.99$( usually just one  sammich is 9.99$!) and the 17 YR old got a meal deal with hot wings, fries and a side for 7.99$. They were idiots though and never even rang the doorbell( even though I told them specifically to and it was even noted down on the receipt) and just left the food on the veranda.Why is it always so hard for me though and why can't things just ever go easy and work out the first time? Why does everything always have to be a struggle for me all the time?

I also love this shirt but I'll bet if you ordered it once it actually shows up it won't look anything like in the photo but some cheap rag and now the dishwasher's broken,too; the thingy that holds the soap won't close so I just shoved the soap pod in anyway and shut the door and turned it on anyway. Even if it's just the water it should still clean it enough anyway. I hate it that everything we have is always such a piece of shit.Being poor really sucks! I also heard Don Henley ( the Eagles) talk during an interview the other day and I'd never heard his voice before( just singing) and it's awful and he sounds like a dumb redneck and I was shocked and surprised because he sounds so good singing but alot of them seem to be like that, like Paul Stanley and Sammy Hagar, for instance.

I also saw this the other day, hair barrettes from the 70's and I had the exact same. It brought back happy nostalgic childhood memories. I loved them but they always kept slipping and falling out of my hair because it's so thin and fine.That's one reason now too I love my dreads so much. I love my locs!It's also sad to realize too that I will forever be that ugly girl that will never fit in and that no one likes and yesterday the 29 YR old also went to a singing workshop with a famous Filipino singing group only it was in another town and my hubby's away and can't drive him so he had to take a taxi which cost 35$ the one way but luckily someone took pity on him and his poverty and gave him a ride back home which was nice.

Other days are filled with so much anguish, despair, and agony that I can’t believe I’ve managed to stay alive this long.-Mel Jones

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Laff.