Wednesday, June 5, 2024

The Bird Slut.

Look at the way Buddy was sleeping yesterday! This does NOT look comfortable in the least! All twisted and crooked and bent like that! I also saw the Bird Slut again only this time she had 3 males all sitting in a row on a tree branch waiting their turn to mate with her and she even had them serve her beforehand,too; they each had to bring her food and even feed her by putting it into her mouth and then she'd let them f*ck her, the dirty little 'ho! it's like she was prostituting herself, and just in case you were ever wondering birds are really noisy when they're f*cking,too, esp. the females,and it reminded me of that girl back in school when we went on that 3 day school trip and the boys were all lined up in front of her hotel room door! I wonder now too once the eggs hatch if all the Baby Daddies will share in raising the chicks,too, like a polygamy family? HA!Now the grass is cut it also smells soooo nice outside,too, like wildflowers and milkweed; a nice fresh country smell and reminds me of being at the cottage as a kid. Last night smoking weed I also heard someone walking by the other side of the fence cough. 
I seem to have that effect on people. 
I'm also "nose-blind" now too and hardly even notice the weed smell anymore.

The 29 YR old also bought this cool abstract painting at an art gallery and it gives me the vibes of a young  girl, most likely depressed, self-harming, depressed, and struggling with mental illness and inner-turmoil, and then he told me the artist is 14 years old(but doesn't know the gender but I get the impression it's a girl, and she can't spell too well, either) and the style sort of reminds me a bit of Picasso. He also likes coconut water and as much as I love coconuts I think coconut water is gross and tastes like nasty dirty sock water and he cooks with coconut oil too and I use it on my skin to moisturize(plus it smells nice,too) and in my bath. My stomach pain's also so bad now the pain also radiates and "echos" and "vibrates" all the way up to my chest, and this morning I made my own body wash as well by combining 3 others that had run low and almost run out and when I combined them I got almost half a bottle full that would have been thrown out and wasted otherwise so now it's a mixture of macadamia nut, peony, shea butter, and some kind of berries.

The 29 YR old also got these cool new white leather Converse Chuck Taylor Hi-Tops my fave. kind of shoes and I have something like 6 pairs in various colours and he really likes them and said it's surprisingly good for "cheap shoes" although I don't consider 120$ to be "cheap" but I guess compared to his 1500$ Gucci shoes he thinks it is; it's all perspective, and I heard on the news as well they arrested another naked person in public( a woman this time and the 29 YR old's sad that he missed it)  and now with Pride month there will be lots of them prancing around half-naked, and there were 2 people stabbed over the weekend in town as well, so now violence in small towns is getting almost as bad as in the big cities, and my hubby told me to look for ticks in the 17 YR old's hair after he'd cut the long grass and I told him he's 17, not 5, he's old enough to pick ticks out of his own hair; he's not a baby anymore! I mean,really,and then he says if he gets ticks that it's MY fault! He can suck it!

 This is the saddest, most tragic and freakiest accident I've heard too:
a girl on my prayer list just died:
She was just 7 or so and she was sitting watching her siblings play badminton in their yard and one of their rackets broke somehow and the jagged part went flying and lodged in her head and she went into a coma right away and had brain swelling and had emergency surgery and she "coded" in the OR but they brought her back but she was brain dead and died this morning.
OMG.
That's the scariest thing about having kids.
I just don't understand why things like this have to happen. I really don't.
I have no words.
Please pray for Lucy and her family.

It’s an existential exhaustion of life.-Shane Smith

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's NOT Because I'm Stuck-Up.

I got this from Quora and it's just soooo me. It's NOT because I'm "stuck-up" or "aloof" or because I'm ...