Friday, July 19, 2024

80's Metal "Hair Bands."

Hey! Check this out! I just loooove the 29 YR old's funky new Retro pants that remind me of 80's Metal "Hair Bands" style! I can imagine Eddie Van Halen, David Lee Roth, Alice Cooper, Dee Snider, etc. wearing those and I would even wear it myself except for the fact that I'm too fat, ha, ha! Personally, of all the kids I think he has the best fashion style as I love his funky, cool, Hippie & BoHo style, very similar to my own actually. I'm not too "fond" of the way some of the girls dress though; slutty and too revealing with their "belly" crop tops and waaay too short mini skirts and the 23 YR old even had those trashy thongs as a teen,too, and I know because I always used to see them in the laundry and then once she moved out they were no longer there so it doesn't take a genius to figure out who they belonged to. The 29 YR old also has several pairs of designer sunglasses as well, incl. Dior, Gucci, etc. he's really stylin' and as I type this he's now out taking his final driver's test he says is 3 hours or so long(maybe it's both written and in-car? I don't know; I've never done it and with my autism and perception problem I never will) and I hope he passes as it will be nice to have a second driver. Yesterday he also went to a sidewalk sale and the jiu-jitsu place had a contest you could win 1K if you could beat  their guy within 3 minutes so for him it would be an easy 1K(he's a Brown Belt!).....except they recognized him and said he couldn't enter.
Shit.

I also ate this,  delicious Indian chatpata aloo kathi roll which was really good.....except now I have The Shits and my poor asshole is burning and feels like it's on fire, and I just found out the other day as well that Ozzy Osbourne's real name is John(who knew?) and cows are prego for about 9 months too, just like people, and horses for 11-12 months and poor elephants for almost 2 years and it seems the bigger the mammal the longer the pregnancy, and the 17 YR old is camping at Algonquin Park (which was closed for awhile last year due to the wildfires)which is the exact same place I went with my YMCA friends back in the late 80's although we were more hard-core and actually slept in tents, not a camper like he is and I don't think you've really lived the Canadian Experience until you've gone camping in the woods, and once I've eventually crossed over to the Other Side I also hope to be able to fly and to speak Italian and Spanish and to finally get answers to all my questions, and to find out why certain things happened and were allowed to happen in my life and finally  finding happiness and peace would be also be nice,too.

Mostly light with darkness in its shadows.-Veronica Mechal



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Laff.