Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Berry Nice.

The Retro shirt I ordered arrived yesterday( shown here) and I just loooove it! It even looks exactly like in the photo,too, which is rare and it's the same on both  the front and the back which is also good because usually you only get it on the front and it's plain on the back! I'm glad I ordered it 2 sizes bigger than my usual size though as I figured it's probably from China and their clothing is sized much much smaller and it's a good thing too because it just fits and if I'd ordered my regular size it would have been too small. Being fat is hard but esp., when you order stuff from China and you have to adjust the size. I really, really, really like it and can't wait to wear it! On the news they also said there's been a bull running around loose in a nearby town for the past week but the police haven't been able to catch it and I wonder why they just don't get a cowboy to wrangle it in; I mean, get the person who has the most skill  for the job,right, and who better to rope in an errant bull than someone who works with cattle for a living?


This is also my mantra for life, ha,ha, and my hubby said the 28 YR old moved again and the movers put the piano legs on backwards and I remember when we moved they broke part of our piano; the part where you put the music but luckily we had moving insurance(because with OUR "luck" we know something will go wrong and it always does) and they broke a few other things too but we were able to get them fixed, and to add the 29 YR old to my hubby's car insurance so he can drive it'll cost an extra 1-5 K too which is waaay more expensive than I thought and he's going to have to pay for  it himself, and I had to shave my legs this morning as I was shocked to notice they were so hairy I looked like Sasquatch and they were so long I could practically braid them( ha, ha) and I also had coconut oil in the water too so then the hairs all stuck to the sides of the tub! HA!

I also saw this and I had one when I was a kid( as well as the mermaid and alien ones,too) and it brought back happy childhood memories, and what I miss the most about my youth( as well as being happy) is being thin. I used to be really thin for most of my life; I didn't used to be fat and didn't get fat until my mid-forties. Once I had my gallbladder removed that's when I started to get fat, along with all my other medical issues and pain,too. Buddy is also that once-in-a-lifetime dog,too, my Heart Dog and no other dog I've ever had or will ever have will ever be Buddy or "measure" up to him or be that "level" or hold such a special place in my heart like he does, and I've also always lived in my own little world inside my head my whole life,too, as well as also existing secondary within the bigger world around me.

Keep showing up, no matter what circumstances you are going through

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Chuckle.