Thursday, July 18, 2024

Cheap Bastard.

Here is the 29 YR old in his new hand-made cool funky jacket from Nepal( or Tibet?) he got from the funky  BoHo shop in town. I really loooove it and would wear it and he said he would let me borrow it....for a small rental fee of 10$ each time!
I don't even get a family discount,either!
He's a cheap bastard, just like his father!
Can you believe it?
This morning I also saw this blue stain( like the toilet deoderizer "puck") in one of the bathroom sinks and asked my hubby what it was  and he said "cleaner" and then the horrified thought came into my head and I went(with a scowl on my face) Ewwww...You didn't get that from the toilet, did you? and he got mad and yelled at me he was on the phone( well, excuuuuuse me!!) and I'm not even "allowed" to speak and he thinks I always ask "stupid" questions when to me it's a legitimite question and concern and everything I say he always thinks is stupid and a waste of his time and it annoys him

I also saw this on a nostalgia site and it brought back memories of the early to mid 70's. I had this exact one as well as other mini glass figurines I got from the CNE (the "Ex") every summer. Now when I look at it  with the chain I laugh as it makes me think of BDSM! HA!😂 and I also think it's tacky as f*ck. It's also so much easier to make friends as a kid too than as an adult; you just have to go up to someone and ask them, Wanna play? or Wanna be friends?  and they say "ok"and then you hold hands and go skipping down the street together, and one of my best memories too was when I was 20-21 and I hopped on the back of my friend's motorcycle and we'd go peeling down the street riding off into the night, and last night I sat out on the back porch peacefully, smoking a J, listening to the birds and crickets and it doesn't get much better than this.
Life is much better when life is simple.

I also saw this photo of a birth and it perfectly describes that moment; the pain, the shock, the elation, the relief it's finally over. I also saw someone describe her parents(who are 54 and 56 years old, and I'm 57) as "elderly" and my heart just sank and made me feel so old, and today I feel queasy and above my left ear on the side of my head feels weird,too, sort of like there's a bug  that keeps landingon it but nothing's there and my right leg(the one Buddy keeps licking and whining) hurts as well, on the knee, and I had this weird dream last night,too, the police took and arrested my dreads and I had to wait a few days until I could bail them out!HA! It's also sad to realize too how so many people live in fear with their vaccines and their sunscreen,etc.
I don't.
I grab life by both balls and try to live fearlessly.

I am dead. Dead from the inside and out.-Shambles

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Laff.