Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Life Goes On.

Just look at the absolutely beautiful new tattoo my friend I ( from grade 8) got on her arm! Notice the bee? She keeps bees as a hobby. It's just soooo pretty and I can imagine it must have taken quite awhile to do as well. I just love it!! We also have a rain warning for today; 60 mm( which is something like 2 1/2 inches) so our basement will be flooding again and our kitchen ceiling will also be leaking, and  yesterday it smelled strongly like a big campfire outside as well and it was really hazy so I wonder if it's from the wildfires like we had last year, and I kept seeing CF-18's flying over my house,too, and the airshow is long past( it was on the Canada Day long holiday weekend) making me wonder if there's some upcoming war none of us know about yet?

I also had to retire my Vans Beloved Checkered Shoes I've had for some 25-30 years and have travelled across 5 continents with me , my faithful travelling companion( The Travelling Shoes)as they're all worn out and have a hole in them now and so I  finally broke down and ordered a new pair online yesterday( shown here) and it's sad as it's sort of like an "end" to an era and I'm pissed-off I had  to pay 23$ just for shipping( and it just comes from BC,too!) and that was the cheapest ground shipping option,too; the others were up to 75$(isn't that just outrageous?) which is as much as I paid for the shoes! My hubby also finally got me the right cream and also a nice lavender deoderant too that I just love.You also have to give credit where credit is due, right?

I also saw this Strawberry Shortcake shirt I'm really tempted to order(and I think I just might!) as I really like it and think it's cute  and just perfect for summer and also reminds me of  my youth back in the 80's and also of someone I used to be really close to, and very "Retro" style and it's a reasonable price( 20 USD$) and I also heard for the most part cows nowadays are artificially inseminated (that's so mean though; why not just let them do what comes naturally and let them have some fun?)and it makes me wonder how exactly they manage that; I mean, is it actually someone's job to jack-off the bulls and if so, how do they even get that close and how do they manage to catch the....uh, hum....you know....in a jar? 
It's stuff like this that keeps me awake at night.

I also got this amazing Greek mango yogurt and I ate half of it in just one sitting( but I'll regret it today; I'll have The Shits all day), and it was funny as well: I had tossed these scent beads into the washing machine to make the laundry smell nice and fresh and my hubby saw them in there and goes, What are those blue beads in the washer? Did something explode? and he started taking them out and was even going to throw them away! Gaaaaccck! Guys are sooo clueless! HA! I also heard on the radio Tea Time and I thought they meant like what we had on the cruiseships, where white-gloved waiters served you tea in fancy china cups with scones and fancy pastries served on silver platters but it turned out it was just something to do with boring golf. HA! Who knew?

“I am not strange. I am just not normal.” Salvador Dalí

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought For The Day.