Tuesday, July 2, 2024

The Big One.

Last night it wasn't cramps and diarrhrea that woke me up and kept me awake like the night before but really baaad stomach pain( I'd rate it 7/10 on the pain scale!) just above the belly-button. It woke me up at 2 am and I couldn't get back to sleep until 5 am the pain was so bad and it was so bad I woke up drenched in sweat as well, and so much so my entire shirt was soaked in sweat. It felt like I'd been kicked by a horse and even made me wonder if maybe my stomach ulcers had perforated or something or I had some sort of obstruction I even debated waking up my hubby and going to the ER but decided against it because it was too painful to even be able to sit up in the waiting room; all I could do was just lay on my side curled up in a little ball and rock back & forth and grit my teeth with the pain. With everything going on it also makes me wonder too if it's all leading up to The Big One, like a heart-attack or ruptured aneurysm or something that will finally be the end of me. There's definitely something going on in here and whatever it is it's getting much,much worse.

Last night the 29 YR old also went out  the back and smoked a Big Fatty with bubble hash in it and he was kind enough to let me have a drag, and my hubby was mad as well that I only took my clean bong out of the dishwasher and left the other dishes; he expected me to take everything out with it even though I only needed the bong, and I just figure when anyone needs a clean dish they can just open the dishwasher up and get one like I did; why do I have to be the one to take everything out? I fail to see the problem here, and this morning they said on the radio that over the weekend we had an earthquake here as well; it was under Lake Ontario with the epicentre in a town not too far from us and it was felt here but it was around 11:30 pm and so I was already in bed asleep so I never felt it or noticed anything.

I also found this from yesterday,too, and the little weasel didn't even have the courage to speak in Ottawa like he usually does on Canada Day(and now even his own party is pressing for him to resign, ha,ha) likely for fear of being booed by the large crowds like he has been lately and the US Supreme Court also ruled that Trump(and any more presidents) has immunity from prosecution while in office which is a really scary and dangerous thing,too, esp. for someone like him who is so shady and unstable, so if he's re-elected(God forbid!), for example, it's a free-for-all card where he can commit any crime he wants without punishment.No one should ever have no immunity, that much power, or be above the law like that. That's just dangerous. 

Some people also say that Epstein told them he was a Mossad agent too which I highly doubt because if you're an intelligence agent/spy you're not allowed to tell anyone and risk blowing your cover, and I can still remember this girl in grade 9 too the first day of school  when the teacher was calling out all our names and she didn't even know her name( and everyone was making fun of her) and now when I look back it makes me wonder if maybe her and her family were recently put under Witness Protection or something and given new identities and she didn't remember her new name?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." ~ Leo Tolstoy



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought For The Day.