Monday, July 29, 2024

Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow.

Yesterday I visited my mother and I also found 3 sunflowers for 5$ and one even came with a bee on it ( even my hubby said that wasn't bad and he grouses that I "spend 1K a year on flowers") from a farm roadside stand on the way back and they're just huge; gigantic, with the faces the size of dinner plates and they're so big and heavy and well, even more so in the big  Blue Mountain pottery vase and full of water it even started tipping over but luckily I noticed it in time and had to put a barbell in front of it to keep it from falling over! My mother desperately wanted me to cut her hair but I purposely "forgot" to bring my scissors because I didn't want to get hair all over my new shirt but she had other ideas and asked a nurse if she had scissors and she only had the blunt bandage scissors so I had to still end up cutting her hair anyway (guilted into it)and it was hard; they didn't cut well at all; they weren't sharp and it was like trying to cut using those plastic scissors they use in Kindergarten but I somehow managed (it just took alot longer)and it ended up all jagged as a result but turned out kind of cool in the end because it was sort of spiky and "Punk!"  We also all picked up cold summer treats: I got a chocolate milkshake, she got a vanilla iced coffee,and my hubby got a vanilla ice cream cone. She also said she thinks it's cruel too that the kids don't even bother to call me or e-mail me on my birthday or on Mother's Day and that the 25 YR old didn't stop by to see me over Christmas when she visited her and she has no idea why they act like that.

One of the simple pleasures in life I enjoy too is washing my hair. I love the feeling as the creamy shampoo rubs in my head and cascades down my back and the warm water swirls all around and yesterday flies were eating out Buddy's ass(he had a "dingleberry" stuck to it) while he slept and he never even woke up and I thought I was going to gag, and now the 28 YR old and his fiance are sharing an apt. but I just hope people don't mistake them for a gay couple and harrass them or anything because from the outside it looks  like it's 2 guys living together even though it's really actually biologically a guy and a girl, and all this week it's supposed to be really hot again as well; in the 30 C range but feeling like the high 30 C's or low 40C's and today it's even hazy from the wildfire smoke all the way from the West coast, and I don't think it's right or fair either how Russia was banned from the Olympics due to the conflict in Ukraine yet Israel is still allowed to compete despite their genocide and war crimes in Gaza. Russia said though that they're glad they're not there with the obscene, degenerate and blasphemous opening ceremony they had the other day and want no part of the "decadent West."
I don't blame them.

Yesterday when I sprayed the bug repellent on it also took off the nailpolish on my toenailsand I saw a commercial before the news for that lame-ass show The Bachelorette too and the girl looks like such a bitch and she makes out with all the guys as well taking them for a "test drive" so she's also a big 'ho and I can't believe that some people really actually watch that shit, and when I said how I love diving deep under water and skimming my belly along the bottom of the pool or looking at fish and coral in the sea with my goggles on  and love the comforting feeling of water all around me my hubby said he's the opposite and he'd  just feel sheer panic and fear like he's drowning and about to die. I feel like I'm a fish or a mermaid and was practically born in the water but he won't go anywhere near it. We're opposites in so many ways. He also wants to buy a pickleball machine that "throws" balls at you that you practice hitting(like that tennis ball machine) but it costs over 400$ and he thinks I "waste" $$$ and the meanest thing he's ever said to me was that time he snarled in my face, No one likes you! Even your own kids can't stand to be anywhere near you and you don't have any friends! You only have a dog for a friend! which I think was cruel and hurtful but Buddy is all I need though and the best friend I could ever ask for, and I had to become someone else to survive and my family hates me for it but I have good reasons for everything I did.
I just can't always disclose why.

It’s never been my intention to hold myself apart from others. It’s just what I learned to do from a young age for self-preservation.-Vicky Green

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Chuckle.