Monday, September 2, 2024

Don't Rush Summer!

Today is Labour Day and the 29 YR old announced that it's the beginning of Fall and so I corrected the poor misinformed uninformed fellow that no, summer still has 19 more days left and that, in actual fact, fall does NOT begin until the 21st, so don't rush summer!'
Summer isn't over yet!!!
I'm not done yet!
I also got a scare today with Buddy; he was eating when we were sitting outside(now the weather is cooling down it's perfect for him; not so hot) and he started shaking his head back and forth making snorting noises and I noticed a wasp by him and I feared maybe he'd swallowed one and his tongue and throat was swelling up and he was stopping breathing and so I held him close to me and cuddled him but then he calmed down and seemed to "perk" up ( he just had to drink lots of water and was drooling) so maybe he just inhaled meatloaf sauce or snorted it up his nose, or maybe he was stung in the mouth or something?

We also have no hot water.
Why does this shit always happen when my hubby's away?
I had my bath this morning and there was no hot water, even when I turned the cold off and ran only hot; it was still cold(and I had to wash my hair in that,too) and even trying the other taps( kitchen, sinks) still no hot, even still now, later in the day, so I don't know if it's the hot water tank(that would be my guess) or what but my hubby has to check it when he gets back tonight,and the 29 YR old was at a consignment store  the other day,too,and he saw a bunch of the Cranberry Collection glass that I collected over the years(I have several pieces in the China cabinet) at the time cost 75$ each or so( now probably 200$ in today's value) for cheap price, like a dollar each or something so I'll have to go check it out but of course with *MY* "luck" by the time my hubby is able to bring me they'll all be gone.

I also see ELO exactly a week today( eeee!!) and it's funny to realize as well I'm "cooler" now than I ever was as a teen; I've been to many more concerts now as an adult and I didn't even start smoking weed until I was 47, and I'm also running low on the dried flower as well as the pre-rolls and the 29 YR old's boss hasn't given me any in awhile so I had to order it, and it cost me twice as much as my usual when I just have to order the doobies,  and for 1-2 months or so my right leg and knee hurts and I noticed today it's bruising again on the exact same spot it just had a big egg-sized bruise and healed and it feels like a hard lump,too, so maybe it's a big blood clot?

I also realized with schools going back tomorrow( although in this podunk hick-ass town not until Wednesday for some reason) I went to 3 different highschools( one good, 2 bad) that my mother also went to one that I did( the good one) and 5 of my cousins and all of their kids went to another one( a bad one) and the third one it was just me and only for one semester and then I transferred to another school( the good one) to escape the bullying. I also saw someone say that living together ( AKA "Shacking Up") is "Just a cheap substitute for marriage" and they're right; it's true;it's just good enough for now, until something better comes along, just settling,but not an actual commitment, and not really in love because if you love someone then you don't hesitate to get married. I also heard the King of Norway's daughter married a shaman so it sounds almost like a joke; the Princess and the Witch Doctor but I guess she must really love him because when you love someone you overlook all the weird stuff.

It’s difficult to build a new relationship with the world when the biggest priority of your adult life is gone. And it can be depressing when the thing you’ve spent so much energy doing is gone.-Eleanor Lang




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Chuckle.