Sunday, September 1, 2024

Racist Assholes.

* This.*
I've been increasingly been seeing racist, hateful, awful things like this online targeting interracial couples and Black people and immigrants, refugees, etc. online lately and it really bothers me.
I f*cking hate racists!
We're all just people!
Normally I just skip over it but now it's gotten so bad I've even had to block people on Twitter and even report some posts( which I never do!) for racism and hate(such as the one above, and other such as saying the "dirty Jews are taking over the world" for example) just to make it stop but oddly enough Twitter reply back saying it doesn't violate their terms and conditions which just blows my mind, esp. when I get my posts deleted and I get banned for posting the Covid scamdemic is a hoax or about Israel commiting genocide in Gaza, abortion is murder,or for saying men are not women....and yet they let white supremacy and actual hate crimes against race and religion go by no problem.
Seriously, though, what the f*ck is wrong with the world today?

Yesterday I also ordered-in food for us  for dinner since my hubby's away  so this is our treat. I got a pizza for the boys to share( it had 8 pieces, so 4 each which is enough, I only have 2 when I eat pizza, or 3 at the most when I'm ravenously hungry) and I got the pasta(Chicken Penne Alfredo) & garlic bread( which also does me for lunch today,too) and the pizza was 15$ and the pasta 10$, so that's 25$....yet we're taxed to death so much here in this shithole the total bill ended up to be 40$! That's how much tax! I hate this country so much! We're always getting over-charged for everything and ripped-off all the time,among  many,many,other things.
My mother also called frantic yesterday(and I worried, thinking something bad happened) and she said she heard on the radio that 2 members of ELO (I go to the concert a week tomorrow!) were sick and she was concerned the concert would be cancelled but I checked their official website and the concert was still listed(not cancelled or post-poned) and I checked the usual entertainment sites and no mention of anything either so maybe she just had a dream or a hallucination? She also said her friend Auld fell and broke his hip and smashed up his face and hurt his head and is in the hospital for the past 2 weeks(poor guy) and the concert is also the last thing on my list,too, and then there's nothing left to look forward to, just drudgery, survival, monotony, and existance.

Here is the 29 YR old with his new haircut yesterday, handsome as always, even if he does look like a "Guido" 😂 HA! and he was having a shower but forgot to bring a towel in with him( they were still in the dryer) and asked me to bring him one; a ribbed one!  so I cracked, A ribbed one for her pleasure? and he replied, A ribbed one for MY pleasure! and I also noticed the dance studio across the street got painted(it used to be white with green trim) a dark grey but now it looks almost like it was burned in a fire, and we still have the cricket in the house,too, but I like it and like hearing it chirping at night, and thanks to some good weed I also came close to what you'd call "Krishna Consciousness" yesterday,ha,ha, and what I also learned in life( as well as you can't trust anyone, it's always the one you least expect, and not to expect anything from anyone) is that you can't wait around for anyone to give/do/get/buy,etc. anything for you; you have to just help yourself/do/get/take/buy,etc. it yourself because no one cares and no one is going to help you.

I can't believe it's September already or that schools go back in 2 days, or that tomorrow is Labour Day, or that the CNE closes tomorrow, or that leaves are already changing colour and falling.
I don't care.
Summer still isn't over yet.
This may also quite likely end up being the last summer for Buddy and I too but at least it was a good one and I finally got to see Billy Idol in concert after waiting over 40 years and being on my Bucket List so I can die happy now.
What also hurts the most about my hubby rejecting me is that he was the only one that was ever even interested in me (which is why I "settled" for him; it was that or nothing) and now even he doesn't want me anymore,either, making me feel like I must be *really* repulsive, and my biggest regrets in life,too, are:
-moving to L.A.
-moving to Ottawa
-marrying my hubby
-having kids.
I should have just stayed in Toronto.
I never should have left.

We all tried to hide it from each other but we all knew. That’s what I think made it easier.-Jasmine

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Chuckle.