Yesterday was a fantastic *great* day except for 2 things but it was amazing and I had a wonderful time except now every muscle in my body is begging for mercy from all the sitting & walking but I had fun.
I also woke up to see my Angel Bird singing in the maple tree in front of my bedroom window.
Beja refused to let me leave and kept clinging to me and snuck out the door as I was leaving and raced out but luckily The Dancer across the street was out and was able to re-direct him before he got onto the road(I ran after him but I'm not too fast) and he had already ran all the way in front of the house to the corner and peed on the grass) and I got him and put him back inside but holy f*ck, what a way to start my day.
On the way there I also saw a sunflower field so of course I had to hop out and take photos and a video but I couldn't get too close since it was on someone's property and I didn't want to tresspass so I just got what I could from the road.

Seeing the sunflower field( something I've only seen twice in my life!!) was an added bonus to going to the CNE which is always the highlight of my year. Driving down on the highway a car beside us the driver also looked over straight at us and just glared at us and he just gave me the most creepy evil stare with the coldest evil soul-less black eyes, the kind you rarely see in people but when you do it just sends a chill down your spine and you know what evil is, and I honestly thought he was going to pull out a gun and shoot me in the head and I told my hubby to cross over into the other lane farther away from him, the bad vibes were just overwhelming, it was just soooooo strong, it shook me to the core, and when I get vibes like that I'm never wrong and it was so bad it really rattled me and shook me up I even felt the bad juju for 30 minutes afterwards I just couldn't shake it off,I told my hubby I wouldn't be surprised if we end up seeing him on the news later for a drive-by shooting, a robbery, or even a murder, and I'll never forget that face and I'll see it and remember, That's him! Even now when I think about it I can feel my heart racing and the panic starts to set in.

I wore my smoking Chihuahua shirt and my funky blue Genie pants and a woman said she loved my purple sequin backpack. I also saw this old gay guy walking around wearing black leather shorts, a black mesh sleeveless top and thigh-high black leather boots and the first thing I thought of was, "I'm sure that guy uses a butt plug!" I also saw 3 shows: Middle Eastern dancing, a guy shredding the guitar and alot of people walked out but I was there like, Yeah! Metal! Shred it!" and he must have had the amp all the way up to 11, and guys from Japan called Hitaro that danced BTS-style and did breakdancing in Double-Dutch jump rope(the kind I did as a kid at recess.) They were even on that Britain's Got Talent show and got the "gold buzzer", whatever that means.

I also took this amazing photo of the CN Tower as we drove by(it's near the "Ex") that looks like a postcard and the funny thing is I grew up in Toronto and even got to see the tower being built but I've never been up. For me it was just a part of the downtown landscape I passed by all the time and thought nothing of it and yet people travel from all over the world to come see it, like the Eiffel Tower, which I DID see.

I also got thse really cool things that taste like Twix cereal(I think that's what it's called) and have nitro-something-or-other so it's really cold and cold "steam" comes off it and when you eat it and exhale "smoke" comes out of your mouth. It was really cool. I also found the baklava but not the macaroons and I got a churro,too. I also got a grey cashmere sweater like I had in Jr. High but when I asked the vendor is it was cashmere from a goat or from a rabbit he said he didn't know; that was his wife's department and he was just taking over as she was on her lunch break. I got crocheted sunflowers to add to my collection, too, and my hubby bought this electric and heated massage thing for your back we both really need.

I also saw a Little Person (used to be called dwarf) there and Beja missed me so much he was waiting for me right at the front door and he kept whimpering and squealing and he even peed on me in excitement and it was ME he ran over to see, NOT my hubby, which surprised me,and he kept squirming and he was all over me so maybe he really loves me more than I thought and maybe even more than he realized and maybe now he'll even appreciate me more now,too, and last night he slept pressed up right against me all night and he won't leave my side today.

Theses are my new crochet sunflowers.

On the way back we stopped off at a restaurant to eat and I got this amazingly good pina colada smoothie in a cool pineapple glass but I also got a brain-freeze.

I also got this Fusili Alfredo but no garlic bread because you had to pay extra even though normally it would come with any pasta dish,and you'd expect it would, too, esp. at that price.

No comments:
Post a Comment