Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Civic.

I love this!
Yesterday I had Indian samosa. My fave. is the potato and peas one, like the ones here.
Yummmmm!!!!
My hubby was off yesterday as it was a Civic holiday which is basically not even really an actual holiday but a Fed or the province decided that since we didn't originally have a holiday in August they decided to just make one.
I also saw The Man With The Black Dog  only now I have to change his name to The Man With The Black Dogs as he has 2 of them. He told me his dog had puppies with a Shiba Inu up the street 2 years ago and they had 4 puppies and he kept one for his daughter but she lives in an apt. and it didn't work out so well so now he has 2 black dogs, 1 aged 2 and his original which is now 15. He also said he's "not too fond" of Chihuahuas.
Oh,well.
I still love them.

This is also one of my fave. photos which is halfway decent  of moi where I don't actually look too bad.
It was from 2 years ago.
I also can't decide which is worse: my pain, the nausea, the cough, or the fatigue. I still have the baaaaad stomach, abdomenal and back pain as well.
It never ends.

I realize as well that Buddy was the only one that ever loved me without asking me to change and it hurts that I'm not Beja's fave. person even though he is MY dog. He likes my hubby and the 31 YR old way more than he likes me and he only hangs out with me if they're not around.
As always I'm the Last Resort.
I dread when the 31 YR old comes for the weekend as I know as soon as he sees him he'll completely forget all about me and go off with him.
Maybe he just prefers men to women....or maybe I just suck?

My friend P(from grade 6) is also in Newfoundland in a town called-and I shit you not-
Dildo!
Honest-to-God-no joke!
That's really the name!
HA!
Only a Newfie would name their town Dildo!
I'll never think that's not funny!! 😂😂

The people I’ve loved the most have traumatized the fuck out of me.-Marie

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Truth For The Day.