Sunday, August 16, 2026

Fawcett.

Here is our new faucet(I wonder if the British call it a fawcett?) in the third floor bathroom. My hubby finally put it in yesterday. It took him 5 hours! I really like it and it's nice as well to no longer have a leaking sink! Yesterday I also got a notice from Twitter  that I had reached my maximum daily Tweets allowed for the day unless I went Premium  and I'm NOT paying for it. That's never happened before! I also haven't been able to shit for the past 3 days and I'm still jet-lag tired, dizzy, and out-of-focus as well from all the pills I took the other night trying to end it, and the other night I still remember my dream,too: the kids and I were getting ready to walk to church and it was storming and I kept doing the Up Yours! to the lightning and saying F*ck you!  and then it came thru the window and killed me.

Yesterday I had a good day hanging out with Beja since the 31 YR old's away all weekend and we spent most of the time outside. It was nice to be able to spend time with him again as I hardly saw much of him and I missed him. The other day my laundry was over-flowing with all the 31 YR old's stuff and I think some of his GFs too and I felt like a maid. He was also making fun of a TV show I was watching saying it was "so stupid" so I told him if it bothered him that much he could always leave the room.
I also am excited to go to the CNE (The "Ex") next week and on my shopping list is baklava, macaroons, a long rainbow tie-dye skirt and a crochet sunflower.

My Twitter page also got 42.1 views in the past week,  and below are my sunflowers which are now an amazing 2 weeks old  and still look fresh. They must be indestructable.
Just like me.
I also always got in trouble as a kid for touching everything as I had to feel the texture, which I later discovered is a common trait of autism but I wasn't diagnosed until I was 45.
I would have been nice to know earlier though as it explains so much.


Styx



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pondering For The Day.