Now twatwaffle Trump has "re-named" Lake Ontario to "Lake America" in petty, childish retaliation to Ontario Premier Ford standing up to him and his bullying tactics.
I mean, really?
How old is this guy,anyway, like 4 years old?
I have an even better idea instead:
How about call it (or even better Call Lake Michigan) Lake Epstein.
AND
while you're at it how about also re-name USA to either:
Lower Canada or
Upper Mexico.
I wonder which one they'd prefer?
One of Trump's flunkies is also a guy named Lutnick and now everyone's calling him Nut Lick which I think is perfect for a cockwomble like him and suits him perefectly.

I also had such a goooood day the other day at the "Ex" and seeing the sunflower field I'm still "riding the wave" yesterday and today and will continue to for as long as it lasts, esp. since I rarely ever GET good days so I'm going to enjoy it and hold on to it for as long as I can.
I also had this weird dream we were away but on the way home I couldn't find Beja and I refused to leave without him. I also called the doc's office back for an app't but now they said he's on vacation until 1 Spetember.
Of course.

This is also the other "wand" hand-held massager my hubby got the other day and Yesterday I used both it and the back one 3-4 times and it really does help. Yesterday I was even more stiff & sore than I was the day before but today thanks to the massagers it's starting to get a bit better. Beja is scared of them though with the noise and the vibration, and the one above here makes me think dirty thoughts as well(heh,heh) but I mean, come on, it's just asking for it by the shape of it! You'd have to put a condom on it first though as it would likely scrape off the inner lining otherwise, esp. since I think I lost some skin off my neck using it.
It's really powerful!

My hubby is also either off work this work or he lost his job and just didn't tell me and tomorrow he's going up to Toronto again and meeting up with the 30 YR old and his fiance to go to Fan Expo which is basically an anime/cosplay.Sci-Fi convention and they dress up as various characters and such. I never could see the appeal of it but they really seem to be into it. Then on Monday he goes back into the city again to meet up with a guy he plays chess with online who is from NY but I just just hope the guy doesn't end up to be an axe murderer or something.


No comments:
Post a Comment