Monday, August 10, 2026

Monday Memes.

 Did you see last night's post Alone Again?











I can roll a burrito but not a joint.




I broke my own heart by thinking I mattered to people the way they mattered to me.-yesimsvrfer






I've done 39 countries so far...

Don't forget the zip-ties.















When the psychiatrist told me, "Ordinary people don't feel like dying even when they go through tough times," I nearly collapsed from my chair.-YodBlog






Every single day I wish that I die in my sleep.-Helena Adams






I did my part. I hope my absence gives you peace that my love couldn't.-AntiSocial


🍕🍕

They claim there was never a cornucopia, that it was just the Mandela Effect.
There WAS.
I remember it,too.
Here is the proof.










I travel aone. I love it!
















What are you supposed to do When you Lowkey Don’t Belong anywhere in this World?-Buck


No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Pondering.

Watching you die was the *worst* moment of my life.