Monday, August 17, 2026

Nothing Much.


 
Not much going on except last night the 31 YR old and his GF got back around 7 pm. She stayed overnight again just ignoring how I feel about it, total disregard for me, my feelings,and my house rules. She also said her great-grandmother is in her 90s and her grandmother is just 60 ( a year older than I am!) making me wonder how old her parents are; they must be young as she's 20. I never even knew my great-grandparents and just one set of grandparents as my mother's died when I was around 3 so I never really knew them.


I'm still dragging-my-ass tired, dizzy, out-of-focus and have double-vision, making me wonder how long the effects will last, and apparantly everyone has a fave. dinosaur....except me.
I don't and I never did.
I guess there really IS something wrong with me, afterall.

































when you realize that you're nobody's favourite person, nobody's first choice, everyone around you has someone they would prioritize over you and you're just....alone.


Cover my eyes so I can't see clear One sip away from everything I fear Ashes to ashes, watch me disappear Closer to home because the end is near.-Ozzy Osbourne

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Thought.