Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Old Standby.

This is the new faucet for the third floor bathroom sink we're going to get. My hubby decided I could get the old-fashioned one I wanted afterall. It was only 64.99$ so it won't exactly break the bank.
Happy wife, happy life.
Some asshole on Twitter also commented when I posted the photo that "From what I've seen of your house that faucet looks too nice for your house."
That was just plain mean and he must be related to that other asshole troll who likes to say mean things to me.
Maybe it's even the same guy just using another account?
Some people just plain suck.
Yesterday was also moving day for the 31 YR old into his new dorm, and the new university is 90 minutes away so they were gone all day but Beja still never had nap with me or hung around me but just waited all day for him to return, laying on one of his shirts with his scent on it.
I'm just the old standby, the last resort, the one everyone just settles for and I feel like an old shoe that's been tossed aside.
but I'm always here
always loyal 
and always reliable.




The new dorm is also twice the size of his old one and costs 2K a month( just like my mother's LTC home did) and the campus is HUGE and I know he's going to get lost, just like the University Of Toronto my mother went to, which is comprised of several buildings. He also said his last room-mate stole from him!  So he had to move his stuff in yesterday but can't actually move in himself  until next month yet still has to pay for the month which is a rip-off  paying for a place he can't even use but luckily he's on a Scholarship and they pay, not us.

At least I still do get some time with Beja in the mornings outside as the 31 YR old sleeps in before he's here to "hog" him up the rest of the day and I hardly even see him and so far anyway he stays with his GF at her dorm(she still has for 1-2 more years) overnight and she doesn't stay here overnight, as he knows  how I feel about girls staying overnight as I'm NOT running a brothel here, and yesterday I walked in the room to find his GF using the nail clippers I left on the table I use to cut Beja's nails cutting her nails without even asking I thought was kind of rude, but at least she doesn't have those creepy "Dragon Lady" talons, and she seems nice enough but I still hope she doesn't hang out here every day though as I just don't like people in my house as it makes me feel "exposed" and on "display" like I always have to watch what I say and do in my own home when it's supposed to be my refuge and place of peace.

The 31 YR old also leaves his wet towels after his shower on the bathroom floor (instead of putting it in the washing machine) and made a big mess on the kitchen table and didn't clean it,  messing up my stuff so he's only been here for a few days and it's already begun so it's going to be a VERY long month and I hate my routine being  disrupted as well but I tell myself to just try and take it day by day, week by week and I'll eventually make it thru and I've got thru much, much worse before. Having Beja just toss me aside for him breaks my heart though and just makes me miss Buddy even more. There was no question that I was his Person and that he loved me the most. No one ever loved me like he did.
I think maybe I need another trip to escape. Just hop on a plane and fly off somewhere for a week or two and just get away.
I need a break.
I also no longer have any dreams left anymore and when you lose your dreams you die.

I'm basically just waiting to die.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Truth For Today.