Thursday, August 13, 2026

Remove Myself.

Remember how yesterday the 31 YR took all of my allergy meds without even asking? Well, I took them back and then later in the day he even had the sheer nerve to ask me for some more and I told him to go buy his own and he said *I* was being mean! Can you believe it? He steals from me and just takes what he wants( and it wasn't even just 1 or 2 pills,either,it was half the box, all I had left, and a few days before when he'd asked me for some allergy pills I gave it to him but you don't just take without asking someone else's stuff). I also have my suspicions his GF stayed overnight again last night as well despite me telling him I'm NOT comfortable with it and he should respect my house rules as long as he stays here( and when the 27 and 30 YR old visit with their BFs they have the courtesy to get hotel rooms so they're not fornicating here in my house) as this morning I saw a bunch of used towels and a bra in a heap outside his bedroom door.


An asshole online also accused me of "infantizing" and "sheltering" my adult kids and "making them into weirdos" and I should just "let them be 'normal'" but it's really quite simple:
To me, it's NOT 'normal" unless you're married.
My house, my rules, and when you're here you follow the rules.
If you don't like it, then leave.
He's had so many girls stay overnight it feels like a brothel and it just makes me uncomfortable. 
It just feels wrong.
He should be respectful.
I also decided if he won't remove himself   from the situation then I'll just have to remove myself  because I can't put up with his shit for an entire month.
and he spends most of the time all day in front of the TV,too, he hardly goes out, so he's here most  of the time.

I decided I have to either go on a trip or kill myself.
One way or another I have to get out of here.
I'm tired of being disrespected and devalued.
Beja(who has long whiskers like an otter I just love) won't miss me regardless, either way, and he'll be happy as long as he has my hubby or the 31 YR old and I'm just the Old Standby and Last Resort anyway. I'm just good enough if they're not around but not his first choice.
I also have nothing to lose if I "off" myself since Beja was my only reason for still holding on and for living and as it turned out I never really even had him,anyway.
Yesterday the 31 YR old also put on a sunless tanning foam on and had me do his back but I just hope he doesn't end up all orange like Trump and his GF now is just 20 and his last one was older than him, in her mid-30s and I also like it this one doesn't encourage him to get drunk like the last one did,and,in fact, she doesn't even drink so she's a good  influence on him, and the other day he walked in on my hubby & I and Beja on the bed playing Beja's Bedtime Game and he laughed, "Are you making me a new baby brother?" and I told him,"No, I'm too old for that!"
I still remember as well when I was a kid I loved July as summer had just begun but August not so much as it was the end of summer and back-to-school was always looming over my head but now as an adult I get to enjoy it all.
Not this summer though.
This year August is ruined.



It’s always the person you care about the most who can hurt you the deepest.-Ivory

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Truth.