Today it's going to be sooooo hot & humid 29C with a humidex of 38C I don't even know if we can go outside. Poor Beja's little balls will be roasted peanuts! 😂Lately it's been so hot we can't even come out for more than an hour in the mornings and then not again until later in the day from 3-4 pm for a few hours in the evening once it's cooler and we have shade. We're also supposed to have storms for the next 3 days which will hopefully cool it down. I also tried to cut Beja's nails again and he just keeps getting worse,wiggling and freaking out, scratching and trying to escape and frantic and he got so worked up yesterday he was panting and his heart was racing I had to just give up he was panicking and traumatized I was afraid he was going to have a heart attack. None of my other dogs ever had a problem and I have to think of something because they're getting so long and he needs to get it done. Too bad I can't just temporarily knock him out for a few minutes and do it.
Yesterday I also smelled skunk when we were out in the yard and he sniffed in the air and must have smelled it too and then he started barking like crazy as a warning and then he kept gently kept grabbing at my hand with his mouth and tried to pull me back inside the house to "safety."
He's a good little guard dog.

This is also my all-time fave. snack: chicken parmesan Papa Bites (I call Papa Balls) from Papa Johns. I don't care much for their pizza but these are just absolutely amazing! I also put my bong ( "James Bong") in the dishwasher yesterday and my hubby unloaded it after it was done and I couldn't find it as he didn't put it back in its usual spot so I asked him....and he'd put it in the cupboard under the sink with the vases....he thought it was a vase!
HA!
There's also this radio commercial for a mattress company that asks "What is the best sleep you've ever had?" and I said to myself, "Being unconscious during surgeries."

I also saw the oddest chipmunk yesterday: it was the usual size with the usual tail and eyes but instead of having the stripes down its back it had one stripe down each side, like a racing car! I also realized that life is nothing but a neverending cycle of loving people and then losing them in one way or another over and over again until you eventually die and and some people are best loved from afar.
Beja also gives me a reason to live
to get up every day
and to not toss the toaster into the bath tub.
But that's the way I like it, baby
I don't want to live forever.-Motorhead

No comments:
Post a Comment