Today my whole body pain, stiffness & soreness is even worse than it was yesterday. I can hardly even move and this morning my legs refused to go down the stairs at first,too, and even "forgot" how to. My thighs, hips, back, ankle above where I have that lump, and left shoulder blade hurts the most and from experience I know it will hurt like this for a week to recover. Shit, it hurts soooooo baaaaad I wonder if I might even have Rhabdo?
I feel like the Tin Man from the movie The Wizard Of Oz, creaking & squeaking and moving slowly, all rusty, but since I'm female I'm the Tin Mam as in Ireland they call mothers their Mam.
One of my cousins in Europe is also now in Spain on vacation(I've been to Barcelona years ago), and it's been really nice and peaceful so far with the 31 YR old not here anymore and tomorrow it will be a week amd my stress level has gone waaaaaay down and when I was at the CNE the other day it made me think of my mother as well as she always liked to go and we'd go several times every summer when I was growing up.

My hubby also got this at the "Ex", it's an electric back massager and it's heated and feels like tennis balls rolling around on your back applying heated pressure and it's just sooooo *amazing.*
He spent over 300$ on it but it also comes with a "wand" massager that's long like a cucumber and has this hard "ball" at the end that hammers away at the painful spot and also gave me a "dirty" thought... 😂
I wonder if you actually could....
While we were trying them out a little girl also sat beside me trying one and she said she "didn't like the way it feels" and jumped off but I told her, "Just wait until you're old and have a bad back and then you'll love it!" I also don't know why USA hates our French so much, maybe because Trump is too dumb to be able to understand it, but when our friends visited up from California they just loved how everything was also in French; signs, product labels, directions, etc. and even brought some products with the French on the labels back home as "souvenirs."
and...
just so you know the word "souvenir" also comes from the French word for "to remember" and "Je me souviens" (I remember, or literally I remind myself) is even on the Quebec license plate.

I was also hoping to find this cool tortilla/burrito blanket at the "Ex" and I didn't so when I got back I just checked online and I found it....
but guess where?
Wal-Mart!
But you had to order it and they ship it to your local store and you go and pick it up so I did and it should arrive 10 September. I got lucky,too, as it was half-price, 15$ down from 30$.....but then when you add on all of the taxes and shipping fees, etc. it still ended up to be over 30$ anyway.
F*ck.

I also tried to call the doctor's office back: twice, actually, and the first time I was put on hold and I even waited 5 minutes(I know because I timed it) and then I just gave up and hung up; I'm not waiting forever; I have things to do, and then I tried again later but they were closed. I'll try once more today and if not then forget it; if they want me to have an app't they can just call me. I can never reach them. I also thought maybe the reason Beja also tries to escape every time when the door is open is he wants to go out and "mark his spot" so yesterday I took him around the front and side of our house on the grass( and he have a lot-and-a-half) on the leash and he sniffed, snuffled, peed 3 times, romped around and loved it.I just had to check for ticks after. He was a happy boy. I just can't take him for long walks around the block like I used to with Buddy because I just can't walk that far anymore but this is still good and he enjoyed it and it gives me a bit of exercise and helps our bonding as well.
Last night was nice,too, crickets and cicadas and that's what I like about living out in the country, esp. in the summer and it reminds me of the cottage as a kid.

No comments:
Post a Comment