Saturday, August 8, 2026

Weekend Words.

 Have you seen my most recent post, last night's Toaster Day?



I really miss those days.
I wish I could go back and stay.



My final act of love will be killing myself.-Blaire











Buddy was my everything.







Mr. Cab Driver ,f*ck you, I'm a survivor.-Lenny Kravitz




I married one! 😂






I'm sorry, so sorry I give my life a try Forgive me, forgive me I didn't say goodbye So it's goodbye (bye, bye).-Ozzy Osbourne


Can't change me, can't change me No matter how you try You break me, forsake me Right now, I wanna die.-Ozzy Osbourne



Lock up your kids!!





















It just never ends.














I’ve realized a lot of relationships only exist because one person is silently tolerating a whole lot of bullshit.-Iamhabeeb


No comments:

Post a Comment

Alone Again.

I was originally going to post this tomorrow but it's supposed to storm all day so just in case our power and/or Internet goes out I...