Friday, August 14, 2026

Weekend Words.



We were warriors.



Order, fairness, safety, justice. Most of the time we get that. Plenty of times we don’t. It’s an illusion.-NH




It was always written on my report card,too: "Talks too much in class."










I wanna go back And do it all over But I can't go back I know I wanna go back Cause I'm feeling so much older But I can't go back I know.-Eddie Money








But on my tombstone when I go Just put "Death by rock and roll".-The Pretty Reckless



























There are 2 versions of you and your life: the one the world sees and the one that you see


Kiss mi ras.

















Mr. cab driver f*ck you, I'm a survivor.-Lenny Kravitz












Like love and happiness.

































I'm sorry, so sorry I give my life a try Forgive me, forgive me I didn't say goodbye So it's goodbye (bye, bye).-Ozzy Osbourne



Can't change me, can't change me No matter how you try You break me, forsake me Right now, I wanna die.-Ozzy Osbourne

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Truth.