Tuesday, August 25, 2026

When We Were 12.

Yesterday my BFF and our mutual friend F sent me this thru Facebook. It's them at her Korean restaurant. F is now a recently retired accountant. We've all been friends since grade 6 and I'm convinced that there are no better friends than the ones we have when we're 12. There just seems to be something special and enduring about friends you have at age 12. It really touched me that they did that and it made my day, that they were thinking of me and thought to incl. me in part of the group and send me a photo when they got together for a visit, esp. now I've been feeling really sad and lonely lately and prayed to God the other day for a friend.
It was like an answer to my prayer and a balm for my heart.
I really needed that and I appreciated it.
This morning I was also woken by my Angel Bird singing his lungs out in our maple tree right in front of my bedroom window for a good 10 minutes straight and I'm also going to the "Ex" today as well, hopefully the best day of the year for me, and yes, I did remember to put on my underwear! 😁
I wonder if Beja will even notice I'm gone and miss me or not, or whether it will end up being a case of you don't know what you've got 'till it's gone?

My hubby also said last night he was going to pick up the 31 YR old and bring him back here so he "could watch Beja" all day while we were gone but I told him it wasn't necessary,and,in fact, I would worry even more if he was here as I wouldn't be there to keep an eye on him in case he leaves the door open once again and he runs off onto the street and I wasn't there to notice and go after him in time, and besides, I'm done  with his shenaningans and I want him gone, and besides, he's a dog, NOT  a baby  and he can be left home all day and be ok( and the youngest will still be here anyway in case of an emergency) and when I was younger and I was at school and my mother at work we left our Chihuahuas home alone all day until I got back at 4 pm and they were fine.
Yesterday Beja was such a good boy,too: he came in the room to tell me by barking that my timer I had set was going off(I didn't hear it) in the other room and sad as well: he brought his fave. toy to the 19 YR old  as a peace offering and an offering of friendship to play Fetch but he just ignored him.😭

This is also the funniest insult for Canadians I have seen so far:
Snow Mexican. 😂😃
I hadn't heard that one before.
Ontario Premier Ford also told off Trump really good calling him a dictator and a loser and told him to "Kiss my ass!" 
HA!
Good for him! Trump also warned us to "Get in line or face the consequences".
Who does he think he is and who does he think he's talking to,anyway?
He has NO authority over a sovereign nation and we don't have to do what HE says!
Tabarnak de caliss!

Yesterday the pharmacy also called me saying my doctor is trying to get a hold of me to book an app't but doesn't have the right phone number which is odd and I told them it's the same one they have and are calling me with, and every time I try to call HIS office it's always either busy and I can't get thru or it's that stupid machine that won't let you leave a message, so I can never reach him, and I've always wondered too if Pit Bulls are called "Pitties", Staffordshire Terriers "Staffies", French Bulldogs "Frenchies", Yorkshire Terriers "Yorkies", etc. then how come Jack Russell Terriers aren't called "Jackies?"
I also remember my dream last night I was bleeding out and calling for Buddy and my mother was waiting for me.

If you leave tonight, keep running And you need never look back again.-REO Speedwagon



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday.