Running With Scissors.(Formerly HippoRastaPotamus)
Monday, March 30, 2020
Greek Lamb With Orzo.
The 25 YR old made this amazing Greek lamb stew, and it filled the entire house with the most delicious
wonderful
smell I wish I could just bottle it up and keep it forever. Here is the recipe.
I
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Musing For The Day.
You Don't Listen!
Yesterday I noticed that the garlic bread had mouldy green "fuzzies" on it so I tossed it out into the garbage can in the kitchen ...
My Wish List.
This is my Wish List of cool things I love and wish I could get if I had the $$$$. This vintage-looking pretty silver ring with gemstones.If...
List Of Lasts.
LAST: PHOTO I TOOK: Buddy SONG I UPLOADED: Stephen Marley Break Us Apart BOOK I READ: SPARE by Prince Harry THING I ATE: mango cake THING I ...