Friday, April 10, 2020

Bueno.


The other day the 25 YR old just walked up to me as I was sitting here at my keyboard and handed me a Bueno chocolate bar ( wafer coated in chocolate with a delish ooey-gooey hazelnut filling= YUM!) by the same people who make those cool Kinder ( which means Children in German) eggs with the little toys inside( that are banned in USA due to small parts( possibly being ingested; I guess American kids must be dumber than those in other parts of the world????) yet they don't  ban assault rifles and the like? Yup, ONLY IN AMERICA!  I asked him what's up and he said he bought a bunch and had "extra" so he gave me one, knowing how much I love chocolate. Wasn't that nice of him? That made it taste even better too, because it was given(and received) with love.  He also over-did the garlic somehow on his most recent gnocci and it was WOW! -powerful- even for me (and I LOVE garlic!) and it made my mouth burn, and not only will it keep vampires away it'll keep everybody away and no problem keeping everyone 6 feet away now, ha, ha...... and then I kept farting like crazy afterwards too......holy shit, I didn't think before that you could ever have too "much" garlic, but now.......nevermind.


Here are my baby sunflower seedlings starting to sprout! Now it looks like 9 or 10 of them so some were just Late Bloomers, just like I was. I planed 14 in total.


This morning and yesterday it was snowing   out, I kid you NOT! Yesterday alot, big white flakes and today flurries, but still, it's April, and SPRING! nevertheless, I've committed myself to being outside now so Buddy and I were out yesterday ( only for an hour though as we got too cold, even bundled up and sitting snuggled up under blankets) still getting fresh spring (HA!) air and (a bit) of sun( here and there....)


Here is my Boy, just doing what he does best Enjoying Life. Sniffing the air, soaking up the sun, revelling in spring-time. He also remembers Patti too which surprises me since it's been 2 YEARS since we've seen her ( since she used me just to get puppies and then shut me out of her life once Buddy got her dog prego) as the other day when he saw a lady on a scooter go by he stopped  and stood still, looking intently at her and then it hit me, Oh, my God! He 's looking to see if it's Patti! He still remembers! as Patti often rode her scooter. He looked closely for a bit and then realizing it was someone else he continued on with his walk, and it was amazing his memory and sad too because she was good to him and he loves her( and misses her) but she used and betrayed me and I never want to see her again.


I am really disappointed and sad as well to hear Bernie Sanders has dropped out of the US Presidential race. I was hoping BOTH  times he would be the one to win. They really need  someone like him but I guess USA just isn't progressive enough  or socially advanced enough for the good he'd do, but it's sad because it's also what they so desperately need. Now they're just stuck with 2 perverted dirty old Capitalists. The 23 YR old is also here for Easter and 2 days ago her BF had his appendix removed; it was actually rupturing!  He was in pain, but not enough they suspected it was anything that bad and he even drove himself to the hospital  and he said it actually hurt more when he broke his toe! He must be like the 25 YR old and I and have a high pain tolerance,and it also reminds me of when I had Obstetric Cholestasis and liver failure at the end of the pregnancy with the 13 YR old: I knew  in my heart that I had it ( as rare as it is, but I'm always that unusual rare statistic) so I went to the hospital and they didn't believe me, saying that I didn't look or 'act" sick enough  to have it as I would be and look really  sicjk and wouldn't even be talking..... so they just took my blood ( to "humour" me) and sent me home.....amd a couple of days later my OB/GYN tells me guess what? The hospital called with your lab results and you were right: you DO have Cholestasis!
See? I told  you so! Doctors should always listen to their patients! No one knows your own body better than YOU do.
So now the 23 YR old's BF's parents took him home and I find it odd too that even though they have been together some 2-3 years(something like that) he's never had her meet his parents yet, but I think I know why: he's probably scared to; worried that his ultra-Conservative Jehovah's Witness parents will NOT approve of her always all-black creepy Goth look, complete with skulls, chains, skeletons, etc. (She's my own kid and  don't approve, either and think it's sinister and dark and it gives me bad vibes) and will see it as Satanic and occult and will most definitely NOT approve and he probably doesn't want the hassle. That's my guess. From a parent's perspective,anyway,and try to see it that way: imagine you are a mother or a father, for  example, and your daughter brings home this rough-looking guy covered in tattoos and piercings and a cleft lizard tongue and horns on his head and other weird body modifications and such.....wouldn't YOU be concerned? He may be the nicest guy in the  world but the way you dress and present yourself does  matter( to some degree) and how people perceive and judge you, such as it's NOT very professional-looking and dressed like that on a job interview, for example, you wouldn't likely get the job unless it's at a tattoo parlour, body piercing shop or Mod clothing store and first impressions stick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pondering For Today.