Sunday, April 5, 2020

Lasts.


LASTS:

Last song added to Playlist: Jah Rastafari  by 1814

Last thing you ate: Chocolate muffin

Last kissed by:  My dog

Last TV show watched:  The Blacklist

Last thing cooked:  Liver ( for the dog, not us, yuck!)

Last time told "I love you" : At least 7 years ago ( sad- face emoji; I don't know how to get them on here so this will have to do instead)

Last phone call:  Medical marijuana clinic

Last thing ordered online:  Weed

Last place went: Wal-Mart

Last Vacation: Jamaica!!

Last movie saw:  Been so long I honestly can't even remember; maybe Cats ?

Last time swore: Few seconds ago(at my piece-of-shit....see, there I go again, ha, ha, computer)

Last delivery: Again, weed (smiley-face emoji inserted here)

Last computer log-in: Other than RIGHT NOW, last night before bed

Last time had sex: You mean by myself  or with an actual partner? partner would be 13 years now....

Last song listened to: Disco Inferno  by The Trammps 

Last thing you drank: Caffeine-free( caffeine can aggravate and bring on migranies) diet cola

Last book read: Beverly Lewis  Amish series 

Last site visited(before blog): Facebook (last night)

Last person spoke to:  My mother

Last  thought you had: What day is today,anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Today's Thought.

...and hardwood floors.