Thursday, July 13, 2023

Das Ist Sehr Lecker.

Usually Burger King ( "Booger King") sucks ( although their chicken sandwich is ok) but I heard now they have a Butter Chicken sandwich and poutine and I just absolutely love Butter Chicken( it's one of my all-time fave. foods!) so I decided to try it......and oh, my God, was it ever goooood!! My hands even smelled like Butter Chicken after! It was just soooo yummy!! My tummy was just in Heaven and my eyes rolled to the back of my head it was so delicious! My mother also phoned me last night( even though I had already called her in the morning and I'll be visiting her tonight) and asked why we didn't bring her snack and I told her she already had hers the day before, on Tuesday for her birthday; she had a hamburger, birthday cake, and an iced coffee, she just had it a day early,  and we had a big thunderstorm during the night as well but it was actually when my radio went off that woke me up when the music stopped and then I heard the thunder and saw the lightning and over 5000 people lost power for a few hours as well. Yesterday the 16 YR old also went camping with his friend and his family for a few days and I only found out as I saw his gear as he was on his way out and I asked where he was going; no one ever tells me anything and I'm always the last to ever know anything. I feel like I'm not even a part of this family and I wish I wasn't. I wish I could trade families.

Yesterday morning I also tried calling the 2 LTC homes locally in our area( there's also 4 more in nearby towns 30 min. away) but I got no answer or the call couldn't be completed plus I hate talking on the phone and get all nervous, flustered,and panicky, and I was so frustrated I almost gave up(oh, just f*ck it!) and was just going to tell them to send her to any LTC home; wherever they can get her in quickest( and they're all kind of the same anyway,right?) but I tried again a few hours later and got an app't to visit one this morning and left a message for another who called back later and we have an app't to see next Tuesday so now I feel we're making progress. I really hope once she gets settled that this will be my last responsibility and obligation and then I  can finally just be, and when I found out she's going to LTC I had that same jubilant excited feeling I had on the last day of high school as well of freedom; I was finally free! After her cake, etc. on her birthday(all the kids called her too except the oldest) her glucose also shot up to 16 but at least the good thing was she was in the hospital!



Seriously, how adorably cute is this guy? Buddy fell asleep outside yesterday, and when my mother called she asked how he was as well, which is odd as she never asks about him, and I said he's fine, and asked why, and she said, He's dying and I told her, Just because he's 17  but not imminently and he seems fine now and he had a good day today and all the fur that fell out has all grown back now and she said, When he does just make sure you lay down beside him and make sure he's well sedated and I told her, Don't worry; you can be assured that when The Time comes I'll be holding him in my arms. I thought it was weird though and it sort of "spooked" me and I hope she doesn't have some kind of "inside" information or something and doesn't know something I don't, and now he does whine and bark more than he usually does though(and it's been getting on my nerves lately) and also I've lost interest in the things I used to like,too, and nothing really brings me joy anymore ,either, so I've come to the end myself as well, and some f*cker  also threw away my lactose pills, likely on purpose just to make me suffer because they're assholes like that so today I had to eat something without it and I'll end up  with horrific pain and diarrhrea in about 8 hours....

The 24 YR old also said in her podcast about going to concerts, etc. alone(like how I went to the KISS concert by myself) or restaurants, etc. and I've even travelled to other countries alone and I like it too as it gives me a feeling of freedom because I can do what I want when I want and not have to wait up for someone else, and no one else telling me what to do, keep up with, make a schedule,or to have to "check in" with, etc.(I can see why some people never want to get married) and in fact, I actually prefer it that way, and when we go to the CNE we even split up and I go my own way and then we just meet up later for dinner before we go home, and one of the notorious Manson Family killers was let out of prison after 50 years and she's now 73 and I can just imagine how much the world has changed since she was incarcerated in the 60's; microwave ovens, flat-screen TVs, cellphones, computers, the Internet, the cost of living, etc. she'll be in for a really big surprise and adjustment; it'll be a real culture shock, almost like time travel! Tonight is also The Blacklist series finale I've been looking forward to and with MY "luck" something better NOT happen( power or Internet goes off or TV f*cks up,etc.) and make me miss it!

Everything has to come to an end so there can be a new beginning.-Raymond Reddington

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Laff.