Friday, July 28, 2023

Just A Bit Of This.

This is the goofy hat my hubby got in NYC(it's supposed to be some stupid anime character) and he looks like a total retard and doofus wearing it yet he has the nerve to make fun of me wearing my weed hat, and there's not really too much going on here lately to report on except this morning I have these God-awful abdomenal pain and cramps and diarrhrea and I can't stop shitting and my stomach hurts as well and I just feel so sick and my back hurts sooooo much it feels like my spine is going to snap in half and it's just agonizing I feel like I'm going to faint and pass-out and throw-up so maybe today is finally The Day? I also found out that coughing while smoking a bong is NOT a good idea because it blows the weed nugs right out.

I saw this photo and I just love this couch! It's my perfect style! I love the colour as well, and my cousin said it took her 9 hours to get to Jamaica as well and I bet it's even hotter for my friend J on vacation in Vegas then it is for my cousin in Jamaica and something gross as well: Buddy likes olives! Ewwww!!  The 28 YR old gave him one and he kept licking it and trying to eat it but it was too hard; like trying to eat a small rubber ball when you only have something like 4 teeth and he kept trying to figure out how to bite and chew it but it kept falling out of his mouth and rolling around so I cut it up for him in tiny little pieces and he ate it. Yuck!😝 He's like my cousin J who loves olives and can eat an entire jar of them at once.My Armenian friend R in high school also used to bring Feta cheese and black olive sandwiches for lunch. Feta cheese=good. Olives= yeck!

I also tried the new Indian Masala chips which have a "kick" to them and were even better eaten with naan(Indian bread) and I found this gelationous fleshy thing all melted on the bathroom counter I had no idea what it was and the 28 YR old said it was a wet melted Tide Pod I have no idea where he got it from or what it was doing there as I use the liquid detergent, and the other day I heard what I thought was someone calling their kid, Emerald! Emerald! and I thought to myself, What a beautiful name for a little girl! but it turned out to be a dog; the dancer across  the street was looking for her lost dog that ran away.As far as I know she still hasn't found it.

We are all connected.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thought For The Day.