Saturday, July 15, 2023

Shots Of Summer.

It's been confirmed the other day that there were tornados in a suburb near Ottawa, in Barrhaven( where alot of our homeschooling families lived from our Ottawa homeschooling group when we lived there) and outside of Montreal the same day we had that biiiig storm. I also lost one of my big gold hoop earrings; I noticed it yesterday and I looked all over but never did find it and I'm sad; I really liked them and they cost alot.I'm just kicking myself. I also realized that celery stalks look like sunflower stems.They probably taste the same,too.

Our Black Walnuts are also now mature so now the squirrels will be snatching them off the tree and throwing them at us so we have to watch out for them landing on us( Look out below!) and I also saw what looked like a small "tumbleweed" ball of short and curlies on the bathroom floor that looked like pubes and it turned out to be the 28 YR old's armpit hair that he shaved off and I just think that's so effeminate and gay when guys shave their armpits, chest, or legs; that's for girls,  guys are supposed  to be hairy and manly,but now guys have become waaay more feminine; just look at the Man-Bun!Men have lost their masculinity big-time!

The 28 YR old also got more Swarovski guys to add to his collection; a dolphin and a seal(shown here) and it's funny too how the French word for seal is Le phoque which is pronounced fock and I always thought is the funniest French word ever and always makes me laugh(I know; I have such a jeuvenile sense of humour; I still laugh at farts) and for "dolphin" it's Le dauphin which, interestingly, is what they used to call the young Princes in the French Royal family but why I have no idea.

The 28 YR old also gave me some THC "gummies" that his boss made( he prefers to refer to him as his "employer" rather than "boss" though as he says "boss" makes him sound like an asshole and he's actually a nice guy) and edibles don't "do" anything for me(except that one time, that brownie in Jamaica) but I'm wondering if maybe there was some effect last night as when I was laying in bed listening to the Heavy Metal show on the radio I heard loud bangs and booms( which ended up to be fireworks (it  wasn't raining so it wasn't thunder)but not the "dinky" little kind your asshole neighbour lights off but the industrial kind) and I thought were bomber jets (it sounded like bombs being dropped)and we were being attacked and invaded so I brought out my trusty vibrator ("Mr. Buzzy") so that at least my Final Moments I would have one last Big O and size really does matter actually, otherwise how come they don't sell one inch long dildos? My vibrator is 7 inches long and I can take it all in, but after having  11 kids I could probably take an entire pork roast, too.😂😂

Buddy also saw his friends yesterday and the girl that has a "crush" on him was in "heat" as well so she was "extra" randy and he was extra excited,too, and all yesterday on and off above my right knee it kept twitching and pulsing as well and felt like Mexican Jumping Beans were moving around under the skin and you could even see it moving and I had my hubby come over and see and he said he could even see and feel it moving as well so I don't know if it was a twitching muscle or a pulsing vein, but it sure was freaky. It didn't hurt but it was weird.

I also had a weird dream some guy was really mad at the 28 YR old because he "did something to his car" and he was "coming after" him and said he was "going to kill" him, and I can still remember as well back in the 80's in all of the clubs when Billy Idol's song Mony Mony would come on everyone would always yell out, Hey, Motherf*cker get laid, get f*cked! and I have no idea why or where it came from but it was fun, and my mother was also complaining they got her up "early" ( at 8am, for me that would be sleeping in late!) and made her go to BINGO, which is something that old white trash ladies play! Ha, ha! I'm also going to visit her today.

F*ck you and your motherf*ckin' Mama! - Tupac Shakur

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daily Laff.