Saturday, July 8, 2023

Wish List.

I saw these online and fell in love and really want to order them and yet at the same time I'm hesitant because it's likely one of those sites from China where what you receive isn't anything like what's pictured in the ad and you likely end up with some cheap-ass rag-looking piece of crap that looks nothing like the photo  so in the end I probably won't but I can still dream and look for similar things elsewhere where I know what I'm getting. Another Red Flag is they only cost 5.99$ each. Hmmmmm...

I like the frilly, fluffy, ruffled old-fashioned style though; it's just so "girly" and romantic.It also reminds me of a time long ago in the past.

Not too much going on here except my mother is imagining things again; yesterday she said she was worried she would be transferred to a hospital in Kingston( an hour away) "if the doctors didn't find what they were looking for" in her blood tests and was afraid being so far away we wouldn't visit her and I reassurred her that we still would, just not as often; it would be once a week, probably on Sundays, but as it turned out she's NOT being transferred there; it was all just in her head.

They also called and re-booked the Family Meeting now to Monday at 9 am and my mother also made up the "female African doctor" as well. I checked and there is a female doctor but she's not African, or even Black, and there is no "African" doctor, or even a Black one, and she said her name was Letty before and that was the name of someone we'd met years before in the Caribbean, and then yesterday she'd said her name was Sitty  and that was the name of a co-worker at the hospital in Ottawa over 20 years ago and I did have an OB-GYN 16 YRS ago who was from Ghana but he was a male doctor though, not female...I think she's just confused, and it's just so sad; it's like she's "lost" the person she was before.I also think that life is like chapters in a book and right now I feel like I'm at the end of my Final Chapter...

All day yesterday I also had this really baaad headache as well, the kind so bad that no medication or even weed would touch and the back of my neck was really stiff and sore as well. It wasn't a migraine but whatever it was it was agony. The other day I was also in the livingroom watching TV and the 16 YR old comes in and sees me and sneers practically in disgust, What are YOU doing here?  and I told him, Watching "The Blacklist." What are YOU doing here? and he angrily stalked off, and speaking of The Blacklist next week is the 2 hour series finale after 10 years and it'll be interesting to see if my theory is right: that Reddington is really actually Katarina Rostova with a sex-change; that she(being a Russian spy) did a sex-change so no one would be able to find her...Later today I'm also going to the Ethnic Festival(to get some good food and check out the vendors) and also to the Farmer's Market to get some more flowers.


But in the end one needs more courage to live than to kill himself.-Albert Camus

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wordless Wednesday.